Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: o280949
About
User Name: o280949
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 29
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Sector Rotation
Posted: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:43:11 AM
In TC2000 can I use your list of sectors and industry groups to determine sector rotation??  Looking to pick them up as they are bottoming out and starting to turn (up or down)..    Any scans available for that??  Thanks..
Topic: Stock Split Testing
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2007 1:01:09 PM
Want to do some research on stocks with splits.  Looking at price actions from the announce date thru the record date and posting date..  Can you point me to any posts/responses or training videos relating to splits???  And are there any scans to either look forward or to backtest with splits..  Thank you in advance...
Topic: Exporting from TC watchlists
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2007 2:19:22 PM
Thank you Bruce - I expected something more complicated - you made it easy. Thanks...
Topic: Exporting from TC watchlists
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2007 2:06:57 PM
I would like to export a watchlist on a daily basis to TradeStation. While working my way through my scans each evening I flag stocks that match my criteria. I combine all flagged stocks into a single watchlist. Would like to then move that watchlist to TradeStation to be my "real time" list during the trading day.. Can I export a watchlist out of TC (and how?)? Thank you...

Dan
Topic: MA lines on charts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 7:26:37 PM
I've added a number of MAs on one version of my charts. I made the background white so the charts are easier to read but the MA lines are not bold enough. Any way to beef them up??? I've used the wide, dotted, and dashed on the edit screen but they are still hard to pick up quickly when I'm flipping throught the charts.

Thanks.
Topic: PCF - Stochastics moving up thru 20
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:10:31 PM
Mastered the PCF and used it in an EasyScan. But have another problem. Each night when I logon and update, the EasyScan is not updating. I go to DataBank and update again and it works!! Any idea what isn't happening or what I'm not doing correctly??
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2007 4:01:16 PM
Thanks Diceman. Appreciate you help.

Dan
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:15:07 AM
Trying to get a list of stocks where the stochastics moved up thru the 20 today... Tried this PCF but doesn't seem to work.. Is my logic flawed??

STOC12.3.1 > 4.9 AND STOC12.3.1 < 20 AND STOC12.3 >= 20

Thanks in advance...

Dan
Topic: PCF not calculating
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:35:31 AM
Thanks Bruce, I had updated the data last night and updated again after making the changes - your program was too smart and knew that... Appreciate the help..

Dan
Topic: PCF not calculating
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:16:05 AM
Made changes to several PCFs. Then updated the data feed for the day. The PCFs didn't calculate. What did I miss doing?? Thanks...