Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: petrusw
About
User Name: petrusw
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Worden Bellwether list and high tech list
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2010 4:32:03 PM
Many thanks!

Petrusw
Topic: Worden Bellwether list and high tech list
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2010 1:03:25 PM
Is it possible for you to advise the ticker symbols for the stocks in the two lists above mentioned in today's worden report?

Many thanks in advance.

petrusw
Topic: Ichimoku
Posted: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 5:45:31 PM
Ok many thanks Bruce!

Petrusw
Topic: Ichimoku
Posted: Monday, April 7, 2008 5:04:05 PM
Two of three questions to the expert teams at Worden, and for the Worden Brothers to consider:

I would like to see ichimoku charts as a standard set up on worden. I do not understand blocks as I am a gold subscriber only.

I came across the following link which may be important particularly as they say one can adapt the standard 6 day Japanese trading week when it was founded to a 5 day week involving different numbers which they quote on the link.

http://www.prosticks.com/education/ikh.php

1 Would it be possible for the team at worden to set this up as a standard format?

2 What about enabling our charts to be ranged to the left, so that  you can project price and indicators into the future?

3 Is there any chance of including Return on Capital, Return on Investment, Return on Equity and Earnings Yield on the data page sometime soon?

Topic: SARS Stop and reverse formula
Posted: Friday, June 3, 2005 7:55:51 AM
Hi,
I am not sure what the maths for the SARS is that you require to help me. But on (removed by Moderator) which is (removed) charting I think used on (url removed by Moderator), the settings are :
ParaSAR Accleration 1/1000 value 2 and Acc.limit 1/1000 value 20. That is what I am trying to duplicate on TC2000.

Petrus.
Topic: SARS Stop and reverse formula
Posted: Wednesday, June 1, 2005 12:00:16 PM
Hi,
Do you have any pcf formulas for the Stop and Reverse signal, SARS, that I could apply.

Grateful for any suggestions.

Petrus
Topic: Martin Pring KST indicator
Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2005 6:18:08 AM
Dear Craig
Thanks very much for the above. I have been away from my pc so only saw your note recently. I have tested the second and third formulas, butn there appears to be a syntax error in the first, according to the note I get.

The other two seem to call turning points with a reasonable degree of accuracy, on most stocks.

Petrus.
Topic: Martin Pring KST indicator
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:44:43 PM
Do you have a formula to enable us to test the above? It is his Know Sure Thing indicator. It may prove useful. You can check his site (removed by Moderator)for further details

Many thanks
Petrus
Topic: PSR & Relative Strength vs market
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:13:36 AM
PSR Price to sales ratio & relative strength vs market

Hi chaps,
I cannot find a pcf for a low price to sales ratio eg low PSR less than 1 or 1.5. Can you help. Or better still, this is a formula based on What works on Wall Street as a stock screener, could you possibly supply me with a pcf or easy scan for it?

1 Market cap over $134m
2 Psr less than 1.5
3 Earnings risen over previous year
4 Relative Strength past 3 6 and 12 months

Would again appreciate your help.Others may also find this screen useful and know it came courtesy of IBD
Petrus.

Topic: Ergodic inidicator
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:19:04 PM
The only source I know of re the ergodic is the site at ensign,which I referred to earlier.

They do their own proprietary stuff it would seem, but do have newsletters that are free. I took out a one month subscription to it on the recommendation of another trader, but only used them to get the ergodic, rather than get into deep discussion with their traders who are pretty expert in their own fields it would seem.

As for me, I have diffculty even writing custom pcfs, so tend to prefer all the excellent worden ready made ideas that I have been following for the last year or two.

Petrus