Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dfaris
About
User Name: dfaris
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 286
[0.10% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Blocks 2.0
Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2007 1:27:57 AM
do you know when we are going to get an email of what our options are for those of use that have paid for a year of backscanner?
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2007 2:55:53 PM
Ok patrick I will be looking for that emal to see what my options are.
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:40:54 PM
QUOTE (Craig_S)
Paid for a year of what? BackScanner no longer has a charge associated with it (its free with Blocks now).

Yes I paid for backscanner if it no longer has a charge then what is my $499 paying for? I did get a note saying my one-year subscription would be extended out to take this price reduction into account but if its included why has the remaning amount not been refunded? I paid for a year and you made it free 6 month later I should get refunded 6 months worth of subscription? What is my $499 paying for since backscanner is now free?
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:35:50 PM
QUOTE (Craig_S)
Paid for a year of what? BackScanner no longer has a charge associated with it (its free with Blocks now).

Yes I paid for backscanner if it no longer has a charge then what is my $499 paying for? I did get a note saying my one-year subscription would be extended out to take this price reduction into account but if its included why has the remaning amount not been refunded? I paid for a year and you made it free 6 month later I should get refunded 6 months worth of subscription?
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:16:01 AM
so your saying I have to pay for another feed if I want to use blocks 2.0 and backscanner even though I already paid for a year? If I dont then I wont be able to use anything new that comes out for blocks 2.0
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:30:16 AM
whats this blocks 2.0 stuff. My version is showing 1.3. I check the force update button and it does not find anything new.
Topic: AMZN is ready to run "with the ball" on daily charts!
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2007 5:15:26 PM
I watch out if I were you. The decreasing volume minus the last two days is not a good sign. Also if it look at the down days volume compaired to the up days volume the down days are higher then the up days. Another thing is its a earnings rally. 63% of the time a earnings rally has a pullback of about half the gain before it goes higher. Just a few things to keep in mind. Also STOCH is showing over bought and ADX is heading down. And consider that the market has been on a tear with no pullback and heading into summer that may mean lots of big money will be taking profits.
Topic: Michael's Notes from Dearborn (Detroit) Michigan Training Class
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:14:50 PM
Ok so can you tell me what the Blocks Player is? Is this a replacement for SS? Is this an addon to SS?
Topic: Chris Worden's Breakout Video ?
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2006 12:54:51 PM
QUOTE (Bruce_L)
dfaris,
Please try the following:

BreakUp Size (10 Ago):
(C10 - H11) / (AVGH65.10 - AVGL65.10)

BreakDown Size (10 Ago):
(C10 - L11) / (AVGH65.10 - AVGL65.10)

CloseVSmovingavg40 (10 Ago):
(C10 - AVGC40.10) / (AVGH65.10 - AVGL65.10)

closeVSmovingavg40yest (10 Ago):
(C11 - AVGC40.11) / (AVGH65.11 - AVGL65.11)

Volume Surge Today (10 Ago):
100 * V10 / AVGV100.10

You may wish to review the following:

How to create a Personal Criteria Forumula (PCF)
Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs!

Hey Bruce,

Ok can you explain just a bit more? Would Iadd these to the current easy scan (from the video) and adjust so that these would have the breakout and then adjust the current PCF to scan for the pull back from that break out?
Topic: Chris Worden's Breakout Video ?
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2006 12:51:06 PM
QUOTE (StockGuy)

Yes this is the video. Sorry about not posting the link.