Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Goldengate
About
User Name: Goldengate
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Use PCFs and EasyScan to find Bullish Engulfing Candlesticks
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:03:47 AM
I listened to the video again; realized I didn't have the PCF's properly entered;started over and it's working perfect. Thanks for being so CLEAR in your video teaching. You guys are GREAT!!!
Topic: Fibonacci Retracement Levels
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2005 9:21:12 AM
I have just watched this video for the 4th time and you guys have done a FANTASTIC job. In fact the more I watch your videos the more convinced I am going to stay with TC2005. I am beginning to understand how to use it, and I love the way you respond so quickly to my questions. Thanks again!!!
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:25:07 AM
Thank you. I am a novice but getting the hang of it and your video's and quick response to questions are amazing! I appreciate it very much.
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2005 7:52:42 AM
I got all the formula put in but when I went to do the "sort by 26 week retracement" is says "not calculated" and I don't know how to get it to calculate? What do I do next?
Topic: Replies to "Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs!"
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:59:51 PM
I finally understand how to create PCF's and they are working GREAT. By the way, your videos are so e-a-s-y to understand and, being new to this, I really appreciate it. Keep up the great work!
Topic: Scanning for Hammers with Candlestick PCFs
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:29:41 PM
Thank you. I am new to this and finally understood that I have to enter my own PCF's and name them. When I did this things are working GREAT! My next question is, how do I write a PCF if I am wanting to limit my search to stocks between $5-50 and with a volume of 200,000?
Topic: Use PCFs and EasyScan to find Bullish Engulfing Candlesticks
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:48:33 AM
I have listened to the video several times. I put the personal criteria into my system just like the video says, and I don't get ANY bullish engulfing candles. What am I doing wrong?
Topic: Replies to "Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs!"
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:51:55 AM
I cannot seem to find the drop down boxes fo the Dojis followed by gaps with Candlestick PCFs? When I get to the personal criteria formula section there is nothing for an open or close price. Is this something just for TCNet?
Topic: Scanning for Hammers with Candlestick PCFs
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:46:20 AM
I have watched the video about Doji's followed by a gap, but when I try to make a new easy scan I don't have the open/close etc. in my drop down box. Where can I find them?