Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: markd85
About
User Name: markd85
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 47
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Price outside BB
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:39:39 PM
Good evening
How would I write a PCF or %true indicator that shows true if price low is greater than upper BB? And the opposite, if price high is less than lower BB? Using standard BB settings. Thanks alot.
Mark
Topic: TimeFrame question
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:33:39 PM
That's what I thought Bruce. Thanks for verifying this. Thanks.
Mark
Topic: TimeFrame question
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:21:37 PM
Hi Trainers
I understand that TC uses rolling 5 day periods for weekly data and, I think, rolling 21 day periods for monthly data. Correct? My real question has to do with visual backtesting using the monthly data. For instance, if I see a pattern, say a 6 month ascending triangle on today 8-14-09. As I understand it, that pattern may look completly different next week on 8-20-09. But on 9-15-09, 21 trading days later, will that pattern visually look the same as it did origionally did on 8-14-09? I hope you get the jist of my question and can have enough info. to answer. This will have a huge impact on longer term traders that use pattern analysis. Thank you.
Mark 
Topic: Weekly IB
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:19:40 AM
Thanks Bruce.
Topic: Weekly IB
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:58:35 AM
Hello
I would like to have a %true indicator that shows a weekly inside bar on a daily chart. That is where the last 5 periods high low range is <= the 5 periods before that. Thanks alot.
Mark
Topic: Near matching lows or highs
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 4:40:39 PM
Thank you very much.
Topic: Near matching lows or highs
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 4:16:26 PM
Hello
Can a PCF be written that shows if todays low is within .5% of yesterdays low? Also, if todays high is within .5% of yesterdays high? Thanks.
Mark
Topic: Close near the high or low PCF
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 9:15:49 PM
Thanks very much.
Topic: Close near the high or low PCF
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 8:59:14 PM

Hi
How would I make a %true indicator that shows true when the close is in the top 25% of the daily bar? Also, How would you show when the close is in the lower 25%?  Thank you.
Mark

Topic: Negative number help in %true indicator
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2009 8:03:42 PM
Thank you!