Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gbstax
About
User Name: gbstax
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Institutional Ownership Percentage change
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:24:55 PM
Could someone help me set up a graph that would illustrate or track the change in the institutional ownership of a stock. 
Topic: ROC
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:30:27 PM

Is there a way to scan for stock that have a 6 day ROC that is at the bottom or at the top

Topic: T2107
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:56:46 AM
I was watching a webinar last night by Mike and Julia.  I was trying to get my graph to look like Mike's, which was to have the S&P 500 vs T2107 for weekly.  I can not figure this out

Second question is - when I put in a comparison, how do I remove that comparison.
Topic: Mutual Fund Data Feed with Blocks
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 5:19:28 PM
I would like to know how much information will be available with the Mutual Fund Data Feed. Can I pull reports similar to what Morningstar provides? Can I select Mutual Funds based on type, such as conservative versus agressive? Can I find out annual return of the Mutual Fund?

Thank You
Topic: William %R
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2007 4:16:47 PM
Can you tell me how to set this graphing formula up. I see you have it on Blocks but, I can't find it on Telechart.
Topic: Daily vs Weeks vs Days
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:46:21 PM
Topic: Daily vs Weeks vs Days
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:44:19 PM
Can you explain to me what the difference in viewing days from daily. Can you tell me or tell me where to read about the different time periods representation. Ex: why would I use a 2 day or 6 day versus a daily and what is the interpretation meaning?

Thank
Scott
Topic: HOG - Harley Davidson
Posted: Thursday, April 5, 2007 5:38:28 PM
I am trying to determine if the stock is touching a reistence point or if the stock is starting an uptrend.
I would like to know if you have any free training classes after April 17th 2007.
Topic: OldsScott
Posted: Sunday, February 11, 2007 2:01:55 PM
Hello, I'm somewhat new to your program. I have been using and watching. I'm curious about a particular graph. I'm looking at stock TLK. It appears to be in a down trend. Can you give your opinon. Also, how can I use the month, week, and daily to my advantage.
Topic: Charts
Posted: Friday, August 25, 2006 1:04:57 PM
Hello
I've been watching stocks and sectors.
Can your program screen stocks that are showing signs of rising off dips?

Can your program screen stocks that rising from 52 week lows.

Scott