Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dgendrud
About
User Name: dgendrud
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 53
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Real Code in TC2000?
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:43:36 PM

I have been using real code in Stockfinder and have created some capabilities that I would like to use in TC2000V12.  Is this possible, or is there any other API that is available for interfacing with the program?

Thanks,

Doug

Topic: TC2000 API or AutoIt use?
Posted: Sunday, June 2, 2013 10:41:50 AM

Hello,

I'm using AutoIt scripts to do "export text" downloads using TC2000V7.  I'm also successfully using AutoIt Scripts to select the active symbol in TC2000V12 by sending the associated hotKey.  I would really like to be able to ACCESS the active symbol from TC2000V12 as I move through watchlists using the space bar.

What is the status of an API for TC2000V12?

Is it possible to ACCESS the ticker for the active symbol in TC2000V12 using an AutoIt script?

Thanks,

Doug

Topic: Automatic database update w/TC2000V7
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:15:05 PM

Thanks Bruce,

This info is exactly what I needed - I am already using AutoIt for other automations (not TC2007), so am familiar with it.  I had tried several times to use AutoIt with TC2007 with no success, but I was not doing it using keyboard commands.

So, is there a complete list of keyboard commands that TC recognizes that I can use for reference?  In particular, I would like to export the "active symbol".

Doug

Topic: Automatic database update w/TC2000V7
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 11:59:52 PM

I need to have updates of the TC2007 database at a specific time of day.  I saw some discussions where Bruce referenced this capability but when I click on the links the page is no longer there.

Is there some info I can find that will help me implement this?

Doug

Topic: S&P Indexes - data?
Posted: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 10:36:45 AM

I have been going to suggest the addition of S&P INDEXES into Stockfinder but see that many of them have now been added (such as SPSICS.X and SPHOME.X - - - -).  However, there is very little data history available to plot for these indexes.  Will the data history be available for these indexes in the near future?
Doug

Topic: Linking Charts to watchlists
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:43:14 AM
Thanks, works perfect now.  I never would have noticed the dotted bar!
Doug
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:01:59 AM
Bruce,
How do I get to the "Is primary watchlist" setting?
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:59:08 AM
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:57:40 AM
Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:33:29 PM
I would like to create a 2nd Frame with another chart and watchlist (My Watchlist) and want this new chart to only respond to selections in "My Watchlist".  I want the initial chart to continue to respond to selections in the "Main Watchlist".  In the block diagram for the new chart, I selected "My Watchlist.Selected" for the main symbol.  This tied "My Watchlist" to the new chart, BUT, it also still affects the original Main Chart.  I tried to select "Main Watchlist.Selected" in the block diagram for the main chart, but it will not select - instead, it selects "Watchlist Grid.Selected".

Is it possible to have 2 charts, with 1 chart responding only to selections in the main watchlist and the other chart responding only to selections in a second watchlist window?

Thanks,
Doug