Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: spread
About
User Name: spread
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: LFC STOCK SPLIT
Posted: Thursday, December 28, 2006 10:22:50 PM
intersting stock if no real statistics for charting , put a bid in for 400 at 70 in a.m. how Much of this is hype ? any fundamentals for insurance and the Chinese mainland ? In MPEL for 500 at 20.50 Are they going to bet on the slots or life insurance ? Good Luck to all next year is the Year of Tghe Pig in the Chinese calander hope we all don't get slaughtered !
Topic: solar power alternative energy
Posted: Thursday, December 14, 2006 5:56:37 PM
bought into PBW myself just before the Nov. Election
thinking outside the charts that a democratic win will boost its portfolio . Of Course Charts and policy has not followed my hunch. We will have to wait till feb or march to see a legislative influence. But I will have to trust my emotion as much as the chart and back this.

I also see Ge as a growing Green or Alternitive energy play . They are divestinga lot of toxic divisions
Topic: cray
Posted: Monday, August 7, 2006 11:35:20 PM
hi htnrph01

What was your emotional reason for buying Cray ?
Everyone who claims to be a pure chartist is a liar in my book. Look at your decision making . On the bright side we all get slapped around once in a while BTM is my most recent hurt . LIke Diceman said if you are in Doubt jump out.

Good luck
Topic: EZM ...a low priced zinc / copper mining play
Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:50:38 PM
Anybody still have a logic to this stock ? Could add another 1k at 2 . has the copper mrkt and or Zinc any legs at this point ?
Topic: jdsu
Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:47:27 PM
Seems like if a ton of people say yes
its not time to buy. I know I've been in the house
of pain , but still buying a couple things. We will see a couple more days of selling I think .
Topic: TIE all I have done is watch this stock go up
Posted: Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:51:41 PM
I don't see a decrease in demand , the cost of delevery will be the cost to deal with. China does like to twisrt the Mrkt, big fish in a little pond. Waiting for SID to get closer to 30 to buy. Not sure about American Steel Stocks , think our political situation will make our stocks suffer.
Topic: EZM ...a low priced zinc / copper mining play
Posted: Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:36:59 PM
any opinion on this stock now ? Seems to be pretty flat between shorts and mm is there upside ahead ? Market my be flat till Sept .
Topic: short interst
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2005 10:32:14 PM
Been trying to figure out short interest myself. From a bullish side . Finding stocks with increasing volume and low short interest. Theory being that along with Positive TSV and BOP they should be ready to break upwards. I've had some success but seem to be either just behind the break or a couple weeks ahead . Have failed to stick with the latter long enough. Seems to me a short could go the other way on a high short interest and increasing volume. Unless its the shorts covering their positions I know my theory may be a little simple .
Topic: China India Brazil Connection
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:38:52 PM
Recently bought CHN , been in GGB off and on , stopped out and missed the recent climb . Betting on China demand seems hard to predict She is a fickle dragon. but as China scoops up resorces there are fewer options for europe and the West. Seems like Canada, Norway and the norse minerals should see some demand and South Africa might be ripe for selective social amnesia .
Topic: ** Stocks To Watch **
Posted: Tuesday, August 9, 2005 12:20:32 PM
optimistic about Cag myself but interested in hearing your reasoning .

thanks