Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cmugnolo
About
User Name: cmugnolo
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: CMED
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 7:09:25 PM
Sorry...meant a few others to look at...not that they have China exposure. Although, you know Goldman does..and BNS is a Canadian bank..so a good weak dollar play.
Topic: CMED
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 7:08:13 PM
chart is horrible looking, I do not trust Chinese companies further than I can throw them and healthcare is a dead sector in the US. No dice, no way.
See my other note, this is not working. Go to US companies with China exposure. Here are a few, BNS - take a look on a pullback to the bottom of the range - a solid company! GS - ready to break to 230 - 240...just need a few more ppl on the train..you can join.
POT..about to report this week, could be at 200 in a blink and a much better spec play than CMED.
Topic: Markets highs to take into account
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 7:03:09 PM
scott..how did get stuck? Got to stick to what is working. This is a narrow market...but you know what? THAT IS ALL I HEAR during each rally in the last 4 years..the rally is narrow, so it will not last.... it has not been true!
..and should not be this time. Select regional banks are doing great, brokers, big industrials, foreign levered companies and a few tech and retail. No need to buy anywhere else.
Someone once asked Warren Buffett is it dumb for investors to target their buys and resist too much diversification...he said only if they do not know what they are doing, otherwise, you must concentrate your sector and stock selections.
Topic: Window Dressing
Posted: Monday, September 25, 2006 4:19:07 PM
timmar..looks like you may already have missed the big day. Jumping on this trend after the first day up in the week is not a good percentage play. Especially when there was no good news that drove this rally today...used Fed comments as an excuse. I am sure he was long some of these stocks.

It really is as simple as you stake. Look for the stock in the quarter that are the most popular..have performed the best and had volume to boot on the up days. The trick is when to buy them...here it looks like they should have been bough on Friday. BUT they just as easily could have taken the market down today and then brought it up on Tues or Wed...I think this is a losers game. ..Peter..any comment on this one?
Topic: We're getting VERY CLOSE!!!
Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:14:51 PM
Taking technicals out of it for a second, it does not seem to me that the market will make it that simple for either side right in here. If successful test of 11,000 on the DOW passes today that could give steam to a rally to retry 11,300 --no matter what Elliot says.

For the wavers on the board did we pass the point 2 in the correction wave right after July 5 or are we still in wave 2..only to peak higher. Agree with the eventual fall. Believe this will be a very ugly fall going into elections.