Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Gian64
About
User Name: Gian64
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 36
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Multiframe RSI
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:57:31 PM

sorry to go back to this topic. I realised you already answered me ... but it doesn't work.

For AAP the flag on the top left says that yesterday RSI(2) was less than 30 but if you look at the picture it was more than 30

Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:55:32 PM

Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 2:13:20 PM

Thanks Bruce,

probably I did not explain myself correctly.

I woul like to do the same think you did with the stocastich in the posts above. I would like to create a  Condition Formula.

If for the current bar the stocastich would be: STOC12.3 < 20 than for 1 bar ago is: STOC12.3.1 < 20

What would be the equivalent for the WilderRSI?

Regards, Giancarlo

Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:02:13 AM

Thanks Bruce,

and now the last one.

Could you write me the formula to get stocks that had the wilder rsi of 2 days lower than 20 yesterday? I can do it for the stocks of today but I would like to scan for stocks that had it less than 20 yesterday.

Thanks,

Giancarlo

Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:08:34 PM

Hi Bruce,

I would like to create a condition to get stocks that the day before had stochastic 12%K3 < 20.

I know how to get stocks that today have  stochastic 12%K3 < 20 but I would like also the ones that had it yesterday < 20.

If it is possible I would like also the condition to get the ones that had it < 20 two days and three days ago.

Kind regards,

Giancarlo

Posted: Saturday, October 24, 2015 2:32:21 AM

THanks for your support.

Could you wrtite a scan condition to find stocks ahich close is greater that its 200 simple moving avegare.

Thanks,

Giancarlo

Posted: Monday, October 12, 2015 4:10:33 AM

Thanks Bruce it works and it&#39;s what I am looking for: I can scan for stocks that have a linear regression that have a positive slope.

Now I would like to complicate it. Is that possible to scan for stocks that has a positive linear regression line and are part of of industries that have a positive linear regression too?

Thanks,

Giancarlo

Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2015 12:37:42 PM

Hi Bruce,

could you please create a condition criteria to scan for stocks that have the 200 days linear regression line with a positive slope?

Thanks,

Giancarlo

Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:10:50 PM

Thanks Bruce, I misanderstood the formula

Thanks,

Giancarlo

Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:23:58 AM

as you can see for ABCD the indicator on the chart is  less than 30 but the screening on the left that use the condition I created with the formula you gave me is not flagged meaning that is more tha 30

Thanks,

Giancarlo