Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bharris
About
User Name: bharris
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 56
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Webinar Schedule?
Posted: Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:41:40 AM

What happened to Michael and Julia.....they didn't say they would not be back??  We miss them and their webinars.  Should the webinars be considered a thing of the past?

Topic: Webinar Schedule?
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:50:11 PM

You've got to be kidding!!!  What are we supposed to do without Michael and Julia?  I miss them!

Topic: Colored Meters
Posted: Sunday, September 9, 2012 9:26:20 AM

In this past week's webinar, Julia used several column templates that had the small colored meters under the value itself.  How do you set that up?  Thank again for a job well done....the improvements are great!!

Topic: Import Symbols
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:19:14 AM

I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.  I watched Michael's video...follow it to the letter.  I went to my Excel spreadsheet with all the weekly options listed, highlighted, control C to copy, went into TC2000, created the NEW watchlist, control V, and a "Change Symbols" box keeps coming up.  I never get it to display the Add Symbols or whatever it is that should be coming up.  Can you help?  Again...trying to copy a list from a spreadsheet into a watchlist...just as Michael did on his tutorial video.  Thanks for the help!!  Burt

Topic: Import Symbols
Posted: Saturday, August 4, 2012 9:25:45 AM

Can you tell me if it is possible in TC2000 to import a group of symbols from an Excel spreadsheet?  These symbols would be used as a watchlist of the stocks with available WEEKLY OPTIONS.  Thanks for the help!

Topic: Michael/Julia
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:35:10 PM

I sent this question to Julia at an OLD email address I had so don't know if it went through or not so thought I'd post it. 

You both do a great job on the Tuesday night webinars.  It's always very informative and entertaining.  I've watched them from the beginning....sometimes live...sometimes the archive....occasionally both.  My question....with all the obvious knowledge you both have, what style of trading do you participate in personally....swing, day, momentum, position, long term....or??  It's just a curiosity thing for me on how you are involved in the market day to day in real life. 

thanks again and keep up the good work!!

Topic: Copy and Paste
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:38:41 PM

Occasionally, when trying to copy and paste from the forum, there's a little issue.  Can you tell me what the solution is to get that to work? 

Topic: Alerts
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 4:16:26 PM

Am I correct in saying that the Alert feature is now included with the Gold and Platinum versions?

Topic: Michael/Julia
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:11:44 PM

How can I direct an email question to Michael and/or Julia regarding one of their webinars?  Also, maybe a question or two about their personal trading style?  Thanks!!

Topic: PAST Scan Conditions Met
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:05:50 PM

What would be the best way....as it was back in the old StockFinder....you could create a scan and/or conditions and it would "paint" on the chart when they ocurred in the past?  It allows you to see the reaction of the stock over some period of time when these conditions are met.