Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: psoeller
About
User Name: psoeller
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: What is the Roadmap for StockFinder
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2015 6:41:05 PM

I've been away from the market for several years, but looking to get back into the swing of things. Is there an end of day plan, or just access to historical data that i can get for SF? Last I remember, I can't even sign in to SF unless i have an active subscription.

I won't be using real money right away so the platinum plan doesn't make sense for me right now.

Topic: Custom Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:48:59 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

The suggestions have not be implemented yet. As to the future, I do not know when or if a particular suggestion might be implemented.

thanks bruce

Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:33:43 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for your suggestion, it has been assigned case number 7476.

Hi Bruce, just wanted to check in and see if anything was done with case 7476 or 7369.

thanks again!

Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:32:51 PM

put me in for wanting to see the custom market indicators in TC2000 as well! It's probably my most used feature in Stockfinder 5.0, but since the gold level was discontinued, I'm finding it tough to pay for the platinum level when I don't need all of the the services in that level.