Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rAmJET
About
User Name: rAmJET
Groups: Beta Testers, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 133
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: The new tc2000 is avail on the mac now, is that right?
Posted: Monday, January 31, 2011 10:42:08 PM
When is that available re: the Mac Version? I listened to the archives on the product; yet, it sounded like it is in only a windows version avail right now as they discussed SilverLight which made me think it is only in the windows version right now in beta? is there a place I can go and download a beta version of the Mac? If so is the Mac Version as fully functional, meaning as feature rich as the windows, or is it more of a short shrift version to get there eventually? I noticed Mike Thompson, in the archive, was using an alpha version. Is the Mac in an alpha version now to dnload and as fully functional as windows?
Topic: The new tc2000 is avail on the mac now, is that right?
Posted: Monday, January 31, 2011 10:27:09 PM
Does that mean it is resident on the mac hard drive or browser driven?
Topic: engulfing patterns
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2008 1:18:41 PM
Do you anticipate them changing the name of Blocks to StockFinder eventually?
Topic: BackTESTER for Blocks 3.0
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:33:57 PM
Thank You Bruce. I was just trying to verify the rumor. It sounds like it could happen in the near future if you already have an internal development version going with backtesting.
Topic: BackTESTER for Blocks 3.0
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 2:08:35 PM
A chap wrote me the other day and noted that BackTester for Blocks 3.0 is to be out in the next few days, He said that he had talked to the Worden Bros about this or their personnel, not sure of the details of his source, and that it was to be released on or around Apr 17th this Friday he thought it to be, is that right? Will it be announced on the HeadLines, www.blocks.com to make clear the new updates pertaining to Blocks 3.0 or by broadcast to our eML boxes?
Topic: Where are the "Class Notes" in the Discussion as they occur in various cities?
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2008 2:18:06 PM
Excellent Craig! Very organized, like never seen before, at the events! Russ
Topic: Where are the "Class Notes" in the Discussion as they occur in various cities?
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2008 12:22:04 PM
Thank You Julia O.-That is cool how the Boolean statements congregate at the base of the panes as you shared at the Anaheim Suites presentation there off Harbor Blvd last Sat, 030108. I like that, to see that logic right away, there in front of us, and/or statements, on our work lay out. Yes! great looking notes you handed out...WOW..very nice color to them with chart replications. They look professionally printed! What are you using a Color Laser Jet-- very nice! Russ
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2008 9:28:52 PM
It used to be that I could go into "Ask Trainer" and find the class notes for any of the events held whether
by Julie O. or Michael Thompson, whatever city they were in at the the time. Where are those archived now that we can access them as they occur in various cities and then the instructor posts, somewhere, it seems different than used to be the case here to the Worden site? (used to be in Ask Trainer)
Topic: Adding Funementals
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 9:28:19 PM
I attended 011808 San Jose BLocks -pre advanced released training i.e. Julie O. Did I understand Julie correctly that ZACHs Fundamentals (real time) is out now, as a data set, to be included with Blocks 3.0? Does that supplant Hemscott or run in conjuction with the Hemscott (weekly) data points, simultaneously, since maybe Hemscott would cover different fundamental data points that may differ or be in variation from that of Zachs fundamental data?Thanx, Russ
Topic: verification that San Jose, CA, Jan 18th/19th at the Hilton is a FOR SURE date!!
Posted: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:49:06 PM
Thank You for verifying. It's set in stone, then, that is good to hear!Some events, not Worden, end up being plans in the sand sometimes. Glad to hear this is a FOR SURE **GO!***I don't usually worry about this except that "reserved costs" are on the line with this one vs drivingdown the road direct to Worden event as I do so often in the past.russ