Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: traderjoe200
About
User Name: traderjoe200
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: The Dragon Incubator
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2009 10:34:25 AM
not sure if this threaed is still being followed, but i have a similiar set up with a few more things that i look for that has worked VERY well..if interested, post and i will give details :)

trade well!
Topic: Day Trading
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2006 8:48:59 PM
i think that the reson most day traders lose money is that they are trying to trade the wrong stocks. you need somewthing with range and movement, ....not microsoft as alot of people advertise. dont get me wrong, alot of people trade microsoft and other large caps but they are putting alot more money into tem than most have got.

there are other ways...........i do it almost everyday
Topic: haveing a hard time
Posted: Wednesday, October 4, 2006 5:36:51 AM
i am trying to leanr how to make simple pcf's that i can use with tc2000. the ones that i am wanting to make are simple scans such as MA crossover with something such as a simple MA 4 and simple MA 9 crossover. i have tried several approaches and just seem to bugger it up at every turn. could you recomend a training session that i could find or maybe a book ?
thanks for the help