Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Bill J
About
User Name: Bill J
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Scrolling through past data
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:22:17 PM
That works even better Bruce...thanks. You guys are slacking, I'm use to a response faster then 12 minutes.
Topic: Scrolling through past data
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 8:21:14 PM
When your are scrolling through past data is there a hot key for going back to current day?
Topic: Software specials for the month of March?
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2008 7:08:25 PM
Don't know if I can ask this but is Worden's running any specials this month? I think there was one last year around this time and I want to reactivate my account.
Topic: Blocks Player Pricing
Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2007 4:57:08 PM
Just attended the seminar in Philadelphia and was very impressed with the potential of Blocks player. My confusion came on the ride home between the two programs (Blocks & Telechart) and pricing. Blocks pulls the data in from Telechart and uses this for backscanner. If I was to purchase backscanner I would no longer need Telechart other then for just the data, this basically doubles my current price. Is this the direction Wordens has taken in having to purchase two products or was it just easier to launch Blocks this way and will change over time? There was a lot covered and I'm not sure, maybe I still will need Telechart......can you clear this up for me?

Thanks in advance and great job in Philly today!
Topic: Update using dial-up
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 9:52:05 AM
I will be out of town next week and would like to update using the modem. I can't seem to find the settings anymore for using the phone line and not the internet. Is this still an option in tc2005? Thanks
Topic: Point & Figure Charts
Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:55:48 AM
Bruce –
Has something gone wrong with the P&F charts? Link says offer has been discontinued and the link to install the blocks player just says coming soon?
Topic: Thoughts on UMC
Posted: Friday, May 5, 2006 11:38:01 AM
Does this look like it is building for a run at the 2004 highs
Topic: AMGN GENZ DNA
Posted: Thursday, May 4, 2006 11:21:11 PM
Based on the ARIA vs LLY case today I would be careful with AMGN
Topic: Trust me on this one.... BRKS
Posted: Wednesday, May 3, 2006 8:42:08 AM
HaveNoCents………BRKS reported earnings after the close yesterday. If the pre-market action holds and it closes up strong would this confirm start of wave 3.

Thanks in advance
Topic: Question about weekly moving average
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2006 12:49:49 AM
Thanks for the fast response! I noticed from reading other posts the great support team Worden has in place.