Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: GoldenGreg
About
User Name: GoldenGreg
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Open Range Breakout Scan
Posted: Monday, December 25, 2006 10:48:13 PM
Not really since all pcf scans are based on daily data. B/O's of daily ranges ,yes, intraday, no. You could however, run a scan for daily BO's 30 min after opening, which would show you BO's from that time forward.
GG
Topic: cray
Posted: Monday, August 7, 2006 11:54:27 PM
Plus they reported earning today after hours, and as a rule I never hold through earning. They had another loss tonight, but it looks like they were expecting it. I do not see any buy signla, and your closest support seems to be a little under 12:00 on the 3 days 200 SMA. If I was stuck that would be my stop, same as Diceman's.
Greg
Topic: Looking for Users of Platinum Service
Posted: Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:49:04 PM
MP,

The main reason you do not see many platimum users here is that we are always communicating within TC platinum. We have our own forums, chats, chart sharing, etc so we only usually check here if we cannot get help inside (which most users are very helpfull on).
It depends what you are looking for to give you an answer of whether it is worth it. There are some great traders there as well as alot of newbies. Try the trial and decide for yourself. I joined for the intraday charts, but I get alot more out of it than that at this point.
cheers,
Greg
Topic: avg. volume
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:10:03 PM
Wow, still on the 30 day test but am so impressed by the responses here. It really seems like a helpfull community. (and this is Sunday night!). So far the media group scans have helped me a great deal. Definetly sighing up for at LEAST gold.