Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Roarke555
About
User Name: Roarke555
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: ERES - breakout?
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:43:47 AM
Hello ppl...

What do you think about ERES now ? Im not pumping this stock, jut asking you about your opinion on TA..

TSV37 above zero again and above avarage.. TSV67 too... BOP is finaly above zero too.. MS get next leg up.. We are way above down trend.. ADX also showing up trend now..

So what you think about it? ERES is changing trend from down to up ?

Thank you very much...

P.S. It would be really cool to have ERES in charts with notes again :)
Topic: For those of you riding CMGI which was featured in Worden's notes...
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:24:28 AM
QUOTE (manlabor)
Would anyone care to comment on the BOP for this stock?

You mean, why BOP was at 100 for a few weeks ? I dont believe that BOP works for this stock.. Maybe some trainer could comment this ?
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 4:45:53 AM
Ugh.. I dont think, that everybody here are traders..

Im buying stocks for 6 months+ (after 6months, I dont pay 30%tax), so Im using FA or looking for some good news, turnover,etc.. Also, Im learning TA and TC2000 because want be better in timming(buy and sell,)..

CMGI is great example for good profit (I know, that there are some cons too).. I bought CMGI at 1.55, added at 2.20, 2.19 and waiting for cash to buy more on this dip.. I could sell at 90% profit, and Im almost filled order,but I believe that CMGI can go higher... If next earnings will be good, CMGI will break resistance at 3.2+, attract more ppl and then I'll sell.. easy plan :)

Btw, I blame daytrayders for pushing this stock down, if you look at intraday charts, they are selling last hour and drop price down... Because ppl heave fear to buy some shares now, they are manipulating with this stock now... When Nasdaq will recover, CMGI will be back on track and reach my target :)

Happy day and good luck

P.S I dont look at cents or dollars, im looking at percents.. :)
Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2005 11:05:06 AM
Thank you very much for reply..

Happy trading..

Posted: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:00:36 AM
QUOTE (JaguarVP)
As I look at the Stock CMGI, I see no reason to own it right now. It is in a BEARISH Trend and the next support is at $1.25ish.

I never buy a stock JUST BEFORE EARNINGS. At that point you are flipping a coin on what the Big Guys will do with it.

Also look at the Market Direction, it is hard to be long in a Market that is correcting and headed DOWN.

IMHO

I bought because there was 95% chance for first good earnings (Modus Media acquisition + 1B revenue).. So it was good plan IMHO,I could not except this "January effect".. Hmm..
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2005 5:59:35 AM
Do you have any idea, why CMGI falling down like rock ? I know,that TA is not so great like before a few days/weeks , but nothing changed about fundemantals.. So why CMGI loosing everything what gained after first good report ?

Thanks
Roarke