Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 21696
About
User Name: 21696
Groups: Blocks Member, Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: stocastics
Posted: Sunday, November 5, 2006 12:33:53 AM
explain stocastics and how to use.

thanks
Topic: Blocks world
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2006 3:04:30 PM
snap sheets. I have his tutorial opened on my lap top it opens with a menu at left .. I get a blank page /
Topic: Blocks world
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:16:33 PM
I am on HELO WORLD WRITING CODE BLOCKS ...
...right click on chart and create new plot in price pane ..... Nothing happens ... how do I get passed this?
Topic: Worden's CD WINNING STOCK SOLUTIONS SIMPLIFIED VOL 1
Posted: Saturday, June 3, 2006 12:32:53 PM
I am using item one of this disk and I find that he has a dropbox EDITING FORMULA FOR MS (2 DAY)

When I type ms I get money stream, not MS surge and his drop box has different choices to the right, such as FUNCTIONS and sub topics and MATH OPERATIONS and sub topics.

His PCF gives different choices than my money stream.

I am trying to learn what he is doing but I don't have the same tools. Please help me to copy his PCF so I can follow him.

Thanks, dori 21696
Topic: Indicators ... "Tyrone"
Posted: Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:10:03 AM
It works, now, but I have THREE lines and I only want two. What do I do now?
Posted: Friday, May 26, 2006 8:55:34 PM
I am trying to use the formula you have suggested. Your line, "Select chart ........ (was able to do everything except "top" to choose top chart. It doesn't come up with "price channel".
So I proceeded to program the rest of your formuna and when finished, there was nothing to "save" only "close"
There were no lines on chart but the formula was printed along the top in blue and the word "error" was part of the printing. I double checked and I do not believe I had a typo.

Where did I go wrong?
Posted: Friday, May 26, 2006 3:45:28 PM
I am trying to copy a chart from another system onto TC Net. There are 2 lines which they are calling TYRONE indicators. They apear to be "automatic" or preset trend lines showing high and low in price movement of a stock. I guess similar to if I guess at them and apply trend lines myself.

I have examined TC indicator list and cannot see is called a TYRONE indicator and figure you must have it but under a different name.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks, dori

Topic: HELP WITH PERSONAL CRITERIA FORMULA
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:02:44 PM
I am trying to create a chart to match the one I have on my trading platform.
I have tried to place (line) 25, 50, 200 day averages, stock price, and INDU on same chart. To go back to year 2004.
I need to see the daily price change and averages and have been told (support line) that your daily charted averages are 125, 250 and 1000. When I plot these, the charts don't look anything like the charts on my trading platform. It goes back to 2005. If I want to go back to 2004, I need to buy a premium edition at additional $100.00/mo so, since I have TC2000, I want to plot on it.

I hope you can help me. I am new at TC and am using the tutorial but it isn't there.

Thank you, Dori