Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: eagle6
About
User Name: eagle6
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC 2000 version 12.5
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:39:38 PM

Thanks for the guidance.   But when I click on the 'web version' link, 'nothing' shows up on the page that opens.  Completely blank.   Note, had tried that link before when i was looking for 12.5, and nothiing had happened then either.   

Disclaimer:  let the page 'try to load' for several minutes before I gave up.   Will try again tomorrow during normal hours when I can call support if it still doesn't work.

Again, thanks.

Posted: Friday, November 4, 2016 10:44:28 PM

ok think I may have found the 'answer', there is a later discussion from 4 Nov that says 12.5 is no longer 'available'?   So is this reality, Ver 12.5 for Macs is no longer availble...

Here Mr. Softy finally drove me to buy a Mac with their Win 10 release (forced updates, etc) and TC is going to force me to use it anyway or find another software package?  (note, I bought a Mac to get away from running a Window OS, so not interested in running an emulator and WIN OS on top of it that is going to be a memory hog and drag on the computers functionality)...

Mercy....

Posted: Friday, November 4, 2016 10:34:32 PM

Been running Ver 7 for years.  Bought a Mac, need to install 12.5 on the Mac.  Tried to follow the 'instructions/links' provided below to 'INSTALL' 12.5 so that I can do analysis OFFLINE as I have done for years with Ver 7...

But they take me to a troubleshooting page with NO step by step instructions....

Ran thru the Worden sites various pages trying to find a way to download and install 12.5  No luck doing this.

So, can you update the link/guide for installing 12.5 on a Mac...    Note:  was going to stick with Ver 7 cause its just what I need, but not going to run an emulator on the Mac...   So its either 12.7 or I will be forced to use Win 10 so that I can stick with Ver 7.

Thanks in advance

Eagle

Topic: Is Telechart down?
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:49:23 AM
same here...    have to go back to some time in the past, believe this same thing happened...    but can't remember the 'fix'...

oh well, see what they say....   cause its obvious we can log into their site..