Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: milkshake
About
User Name: milkshake
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TTM Squeeze and Wave
Posted: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:02:26 PM

Bruce, I would also like to request a copy as well. Thanks. 

Topic: Worden Report Archive
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:00:40 PM

Bruce, thanks for your response. Do you think this is something that technical support could possible resolve? 

Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:42:24 PM

Bruce, do you know if it will ever be accessible again? I used to find some great trading ideas reading through those old reports. 

Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:31:20 PM

Is it still possible to access the Worden Report Archive? The link that I was using doesn't seem to work anymore. 

Topic: # of Consecutive Days a Specific Condition is Met
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:35:40 PM
Bruce, thanks for the quick reply. I'll take a look at the thread you posted. Do you know if there are any plans of including this feature in TC2000 in the future?
Topic: # of Consecutive Days a Specific Condition is Met
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:27:36 PM
In Stockfinder, I have a column set up that shows me the # of consecutive days a specific condition is met. For example, if my watchlist is the SP500, I can quickly see which stocks have prices closing greater than their 35 day moving average. Then I can sort this column descending and it brings the stocks that have had the greatest number of consecutive closes above their 35 day MA to the top. I can also scroll down to see which stocks have just recently closed above this MA. I can apply this to any condition I choose and I find this very helpful for various analysis I choose to perform. Can this be done in TC2000 version 12?