Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: retire06
About
User Name: retire06
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 89
[0.03% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: FIRST new high or low
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 11:36:15 AM

New glasses needed!... Thanks

Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:21:55 AM

Bruce,

I tried reversing this for new Lows and it doesn't seem to work (doesn't display spikes where it should in declining markets: AG, for example).. What am I doing wrong?

L < MINL251.1 AND TrueInRow(L1 <= MINL251.2, 9) = 9

Thanks

Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:35:15 PM

I will use and post if any further questions..

Thanks Bruce!

Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 6:10:00 PM

Hello,

Can someone kindly help with a PCF that finds stocks that have closed at a first new high in, for example last 10 bars?   This eliminates those that have been making new highs for a while..

using version 17

Thanks in advance.. 

Topic: Current bar during trading hours
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2015 1:09:45 PM

I have made suggestions as the alerts need a lot of improvement but intraday apparently in not Wordens priority.. It is frustrating and I haven&#39;t found a charting progran that you can write code for as easily that lets you describe bar setups..

Still looking..

Topic: Need an Update to all the paid customer driven bugs / enhancements logged in this forum
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2015 8:33:04 AM

I think TC2000 does well enough with EOD subscribers to leave things as is. It&#39;s strehgths are EOD trading but you are right, why bother with Intraday if you won&#39;t do it well.

Topic: Need an Update to all the paid customer driven bugs / enhancements logged in this forum
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:55:33 PM

The fact that you still use TC2000 is THE reason why you are not getting responses.. TC2000 has been so good in the past subscribers don&#39;t have alternatives...

I finally left and now use Finviz, Thinkorswim, and Tradingview. We ALWAYS have a choice... no matter how we have to adapt.

Maybe Silverlight is a limiting platform... BUT whatever it is the silence sounds like milking the cow until....  12.5 was a actually quite an insult.

Topic: HEIKEN-ASHI in TC2000 V12
Posted: Friday, March 20, 2015 2:28:04 PM

Good words..

Just started tinkering with it and basically it prevents top and bottom picking - forces patience... Of course you can break ANY rule you want. My Plan is to use it for entry on smaller Time Frames when the larger one runs into Support/Resistance.. Forex only...

Topic: Alert Improvements
Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:54:44 PM

May have been suggested before but.. 

Price Constraints:
restrict the alert to be active in a price range only.. As we know we want trades in certain price areas only so I don&#39;t want irrelevant alerts all day. I do it now with MINL and MAXH but these don&#39;t restrict the alert completely..

Time Constraints:
There are dead times in Markets during which I would like to "pause" alerts.. Then back on automatically.. Setting alerts EVERY day gets old.

Edit existing alerts:
The above won&#39;t be so hard if we could edit exitisting alerts...

Unfortunately 12.5 have VERY few improvements...

Topic: HEIKEN-ASHI in TC2000 V12
Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:44:19 PM

Key is adding MINLn (Long) and MAXHn (short) to these so you are alerted only in key price areas..