Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bradshaw
About
User Name: bradshaw
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Understanding "comparison - % Difference" feature
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:21:51 AM
I am trying to rank a WatchList of , say the Dow stocks, showing their "% Difference" from an Overlay, say  MDY, for the period of the Chart I am using, and then be able to quickly toggle through  the "Dow stock Charts" showing that difference.
Topic: Price % change from 21 days ago
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:24:36 PM
Let's, say, I wanted to rank the Index' by "15", or some number other than 21 ( or one already customized in the Sort Menu?
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:53:39 PM
Yes, and thanks
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:20:30 PM
QUOTE (Craig_S)
The 21-day percent change or the 1-day percent change 21 days ago?

I am trying to do a "custom sort" to compare the relative performance of select major index' for given periods. For example, QQQQ, DIA, IWF,...
So I want to sort by the percent change each is from "21" days ago, recognizing some will be positive while others will be negative. Hopefully this explains what I am trying to do. I still have not sorted out your question as to which, but hopefully what I have said answers the question. As always, thank you for your assistance.

Ken Bradshaw
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:09:23 PM
Need formula for the price % change from 21 days ago. Thanks
Topic: 50-day Price exceeding 50-day Moving Average
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:46:47 AM
How can I formulize in a PCF the lowest price over the past fifty days being greater than the (highest?)Moving Average for that period. I am trying to view just those issues whose prices have been above the 50 day moving average for the past 50 days. (Referenced in the Submission in the 8-24 Worden Report). As always, thanks.
Topic: The fifth PCF noted in 3/16 Worden Report
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:56:53 AM
How do you write this formula and how do you interpret it?. That is, what is it's significance. Thanks.
Topic: Moving average crossover
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:15:49 PM
I want to write a personal criteria formula for the seven-day moving average being greater than the 18-day moving average. Is it as simple as "avgc7>avgc18"? I brand new at this so you cannot be too specific.
Thanks
Topic: Relative Strength and Moving Average
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:38:24 PM
In the bottom section of a chart, I have a relative strength symbol and a moving average. What do the three numbers to the extreme right signify? Thanks
Topic: Printing a Component Watch List
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:09:26 PM
How can I pring a Component Watch List? Thanks