Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: joeready
About
User Name: joeready
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Question about EMC
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2005 12:05:41 PM
Location for that EMC webcast is www.emc.com/ir/
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2005 12:01:02 PM
Just noticed a webcast about to start with EMC's EVP Dave Dewalt, in case anyone else is following EMC news as well...fyi
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2005 11:46:36 AM
Thanks for your replies. Somehow I had missed the 02/03/05 comment from 2/3 revising the price target down to 11.50. It's up a hair to 13.25 just now, so I'm about to sell here. In reply to raymond2168, no I did not short the stock. The Worden Studio is superb. Enjoying the insights each of you bring to the discussions...
Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2005 1:20:46 PM
Hello. I'm a new user of TC2000, still learning terms and technical references while trying to gain quick insights from reading the Wordens' daily comments and studying selected charts. Since I hold some shares of EMC, Mr. Worden's comment on that stock yesterday caught my attention. He said "That's a whipsaw. Out!!!" Does that mean I should sell EMC immediately? I had hoped to hold EMC until it hits at least $15, which doesn't look likely right now. So....if someone can help me out with this one - does "Out!!!" mean "Get out now!" If so, I'll sell. I would appreciate a bit of advice on this one. Thanks.
Topic: share information by email
Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2005 1:11:52 PM
Hello. I'm still learning terms and technicals, while trying to gain some insight from the Worden's daily comment. Since I hold 150 shares of EMC, the comment from Don Worden yesterday on EMC caught my attention, but puzzled me. It says "Whipsawed. Out!!!" I don't understand that and wondered, should I sell my shares immediately? I had hoped to hold EMC until it hit $15 at least. So...if "Out!!!" is an urgent sell tip, I would like to know. Looking for some advice here...
Topic: INTC looks about to have a bullish break
Posted: Thursday, January 6, 2005 9:43:49 PM
Hello - I'm a new user and just started reading other members comments on the market. Wow, its great to be able to gain insight and get some mysteries solved by reading comments from seasoned traders. I am very interested in learning how to read the charts and understand the signifance of TSV, MS and BOP. So, it was great to find gasminder's 1-05-05 comments on when BOP is a meaningful indicator and when it is not. I'll be on the lookout for BOP contradicting an upward or downward trend. Thanks for the specificity of these posts. It's a great help.