Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gausman
About
User Name: gausman
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Calculation of ATR
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 11:15:04 AM
Please provide a description of the logic and an example of calculating an ATR value to be used as a stop loss
Topic: Please provide a description and PCF for calculating an ATR value to be used as a stop loss value
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 11:12:45 AM
Topic: MACD scans for SELL/SHORT candidates
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 3:21:11 PM
Yes
Thanx for the help
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 12:26:44 PM
In the time we have taken to send messages back and forth you could have provided an example and I would have "gone away". How about it guys, care to respond to my request?
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 12:22:23 PM
Doug, please take one of Peter's MACD Bullish examples and convert it as discussed by Craig. Then, send it to me so that I can use it as a model for the other PCFs. I would appreciate the help.
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 11:58:49 AM
I am sorry I was not more specific in my previous request. I understand the meaning of your last response. However, when I blindly change the < for > etc I get a "false" respnnse from testing the PCF.
What I need is the MACD PCFs Peter provided on his vidio converted to the negative (bearish) view. Can you provide this?
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 10:54:42 AM
Please provide examples of PCFs for "flip" Price vs Range
Posted: Friday, March 3, 2006 4:09:55 PM
ATTN: Peter Worden

In your latest video you reviewed a series of PCFs used to scan for good buy/long stocks. I have found these scans very useful.
However, in the examples you provided on the DVD I purchased, I noticed that in your PCFs you had MACD PCFs that were designed to identify good SELL/SHORT stocks.
I am not aware of any information you have provided on these PCFs. Can you provide these PCFs so that I may include them in my PCFs?
Topic: Using RSMA strategy in a PCF
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:21:52 PM
How can you code a PCF that will allow the RS to be a comparison to any stock or index. The only option I see in the PCF syntax is RSI ( which is based on SP-500 I think). I want to select stocks that where the 10DMA is greater than the 40DMA today and was = or less than yesterday.
Topic: Easy Scan
Posted: Wednesday, January 5, 2005 3:06:31 PM
What is the syntax for an Easy Scan that woulf find the following stocks:
*Find stocks whose Relative Strength is less than the SP-500 (based on today's numbers).
*Find stocks whose Market Cap is in the top 25% of Market Cap for all stocks.

A more general question is where do I find the syntax to build Easy Scans based on fundamental values such as Price/Cash Flow or Dividend Yield?

Thanx for your help