Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jryanweb
About
User Name: jryanweb
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 101
[0.03% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: HNC - AAPL
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 12:48:05 AM
Looking like its time to go long.

Any opinion if this is a good entry point or not? I'm concerned about the May high acting as a resistance. Any thought?
Topic: USEY: great charateristics in a leading group - Outperforming market for over a yr
Posted: Wednesday, August 9, 2006 1:00:03 AM
BigBlock,

How about a hint?
Topic: Short SBUX?
Posted: Thursday, August 3, 2006 10:12:24 PM
JG

During the afternoon, I decided to add to my short positions. Bought a few Sept 27.5 Puts

JR
Posted: Thursday, August 3, 2006 1:37:11 AM
JohnGault,

We won. Tomorrow morning will be a great day. I think I'll close out if it hits support at 30. Let it bounce back to around 32.25, and then short it again.

This has the potential to go down to 24 where the long term up trend line will force it back up. Look at the long term chart since '93 and you'll see what I mean.
Topic: THIS IS IT...WAVE 2 IS ALMOST OVER...TITANIC BEGINS SINKING SOON...
Posted: Wednesday, August 2, 2006 12:27:07 AM
truemaster,

If you're right, you'll be rich. Good luck. :)
Posted: Wednesday, August 2, 2006 12:26:21 AM
JohnGault,

ER will throw a monkey into all of this. I had a PUT option when it was 38 and rode a nice ride to 34 where I closed out. I just did another PUT a couple of days ago. Today's drop was nice timing.

But tomorrow is another day. ER is so unpredictable. I'm undecided, but I'm thinking about taking profit before ER. Well, maybe I'll buy a couple of calls to hedge it.
Topic: BAC - Short
Posted: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:33:53 AM
diceman, robwiley,

Thanks for the input. :)
Topic: BAC - Short
Posted: Monday, July 24, 2006 11:55:32 PM
BAC is at its 52 week high. Normally, I wouldn't short a 52 week high, but I dont think this rally can hold. This rally has lower volume than the April rally.

Anyhow, its worth risking a few puts option on.
Topic: How much is the Middle East really affecting the market--A Contrarian Take
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 9:27:52 PM
rmr1976,

I agree with you on this.
If you look at chart of the market, there is no where that you can say "the Middle East caused this market sell off". Its just downtrend with rallies, then more downtrend.
Topic: RSH looking interesting after pullback and bullish engulfing bar
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:44:58 AM
malcolmb14,

The chart looks good. I'm afraid to go long right now, but I bought a couple of call options on this for the heck of it.