Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Wayne_M
About
User Name: Wayne_M
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Total Bid & Ask in Scans
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:42:15 PM

Hi Bruce,

I can add a Ask Size & Bid Size column into my Scan results which shows the highest Bid/Ask from one Market Maker in the Level 3 at that point.

Is there a way of showing the Total Ask Size and Total Bid Size for the best Ask/Bid price?

Topic: VWAP Value on a 3m chart
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:27:52 AM

OK thanks.

Can it be added to the Chart Toolbar through the Edit Toolbar/Add Field option as a PCF somehow?

If not, I can add it to my Watchlist as another Value Column but I'm trying to minimise how much screen space I'm using.

Topic: VWAP Value on a 3m chart
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:35:48 AM

Hi Bruce,

Is there a way to add the VWAP value to either the Chart Toolbar or the Price Scale on the right hand side of hte chart?

I have the VWAP line plotted on the chart but I'd like to be able to see it's value at all times as well rather than keep having to click my cross-hairs on the last candlestick to see the latest value.

Thanks!

Topic: RSI Reverse Engineering Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:14:10 PM

Blimey, I'd have never have worked that out!

Thanks very much Bruce.

Topic: RSI Reverse Engineering Indicator
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2019 8:01:19 PM

Hi Bruce,

Is it possible to plot this line indicator on the chart against a ticker as I can't find it in the Indicator list. If so, could you tell me how to do it using an RSI of 50 please? I've put a few info sources below to help.

https://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/rsi-reverse-engineering-indicator/

https://tlc.thinkorswim.com/center/reference/Tech-Indicators/studies-library/R-S/ReverseEngineeringRSI.html

http://www.tradewithtrend.com/indian-stock-market/amibroker/reverse-engineering-rsi-749.html

Thanks very much.

Topic: ttm squeeze
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2019 6:13:24 PM

Thank you Sir!

Topic: ttm squeeze
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2019 10:36:03 AM

Hi Bruce,

If you could send me the TTM Squeeze indicator as well, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Topic: price line
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2018 6:07:00 PM

Yep.

Click the Green + in top left of chart and Add a 'Price Per Share' Indicator PCF plot.

Click the Up/Down arrow to the left of the Formula(C) in the new Price Per Share window and click 'Overlay and scale with' in the main chart.

Click 'Scale with 'ticker'

Edit the Formula and select Plot Style = Last Value Horizontal

A line will appear that you can then extend across your chart using the Line Length option in the same Edit menu.

Topic: EMA Cloud
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 12:00:16 PM

OK, will do.

Thanks again Bruce.

Topic: EMA Cloud
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:33:28 AM

OK thanks Bruce, no worries. Now that I know, I can work around it.

Sorry for so many questions but I'm trying to learn the software so I can get the most out of it.

I've now got an issue with the Option Chain as it has not populated any data for any ticker for the past hour. It did this last week for a couple of days as well.

Are you having issues with the Options data feed or is there something I can do at my end? I've tried closing TC2000 down and also launching a new Options Chain window but neither have worked.

Thanks.