Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Tradeblazer
About
User Name: Tradeblazer
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: linear regression how to draw on tc2000
Posted: Friday, March 8, 2019 3:18:16 PM

So is there a formula that I can create so that on each chart, I can see lines that will always be +/- 2 SD away from the rgression line?  This is important for me, and I have been shown that other charting softwares have SD channels as an added indicator.  

Thanks.

Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2019 12:12:34 AM

Thanks Bruce.  So then for example, on a 5 minute bar chart, I counted 21 bars back from the close, and started the regression mean line at the open of the first of the 21 bars, dragging it right to the close.  Is this correct way to do what you explained, and will this stay updated in real time?

Thank you

Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 8:15:03 AM

For the Regression Channel drawing, I am not sure when dragging it from a start point to an end point if it is a correct channel as placement of the three lines is a little figity.  I am trying to get a moving standard deviation channel  +/- 2 standard deviations based on a prior 21 period.  Is there any function on TC 2000 that will draw this channel to spec and keep drawing it in real time?

Thank you.  

Topic: hourly bar
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:26:35 PM

Hi Bruce.  Any update on this topic?  I would like to know if TC2000 can allow for the first hour bar to run from 930 to 1030 and update at the bottom of the hour. 

Thank you 

Topic: Fun with Streaming Scans
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:06:48 PM

Bruce, just a follow up to Al's question.  So if someone subscribes to Platinum, and then pays the $25 to have 10 extra streaming scans, then the user can have a total of 25 live streaming scans?

Thank you.