Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gigimay
About
User Name: gigimay
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 22
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Index and corresponding ETF
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:44:49 PM
I happened to see the chart for the NASDAQ Short Term Trade Index symbol TRINQ. Is there a corresponding ETF? Thanks.
Topic: StochRSI
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 8:33:59 PM
Hi: I've run into problems trying to put a formula together for StochRSI. Can you help? I suppose that the period would be for one trading month unless you say otherwise. I want to use the formula for zoning in on buy-sell points for rollers. Thank you.
Topic: Linear Regression and Envelope Channels
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 3:21:11 PM
Hi: I enjoyed the video on channels, envelopes and bands. I've set up a 20/15 linear regression channel on one tab and a 20/15 envelope channel with a 20 dat MA on another tab. The question is this what, if any, is the relationsghip between the 20 day MA on the envelope channel and the center line on the linear regression channel. Also, what is the significance of the three lines on the linear regression channel? Do they relate to the three lines on the envelope with the MA? Thanks.
Topic: Faded Glory Stocks
Posted: Tuesday, January 4, 2005 5:03:22 PM
Hi Doug: I ran the formulas with the exception of the price per cent change. I hit the wall when I introduced it into the arrangement. I ended up with 24 charts and seven keepers. This looks really, really good! Thanks so much for your assistance.
Posted: Tuesday, January 4, 2005 5:01:55 PM
Hi Doug: I ran the formulas with the exception of the price per cent change. I hit the wall when I introduced it into the arrangement. I ended up with 24 charts and seven keepers. This looks really really good! Thanks so much for your assistance.
Posted: Monday, January 3, 2005 10:41:11 AM
Hi Doug: I ran the PCF for Stochastics and the results were False. The market days needed to calculate the criterion is 22. What adjustments have to be made? Thanks.
Posted: Sunday, January 2, 2005 10:22:46 PM
Hi: I'm trying to figure out a scan that would allow me to find stocks that are currently priced $10.00 and under, which have an ongoing daily volume of 50,000 or more shares, with stochastics dipping solidly below 20%. These stocks fell from favor about six months ago because of unfulfilled earnings expectations or other baseless hype, and are now at a lower trading range. These stocks also make large daily percent moves of 10% or more of their price. Is it possible to create a scan for these criteria? Thanks.
Topic: SCMM and Positive MS Divergence
Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2005 4:50:15 PM
Check out SCMM. I'm looking at it on a 2 day chart. Look at money stream! It gives new meaning to the term Positive Divergence. Any comments?
Topic: Rolling Stock
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2004 3:51:23 PM
Hi: I just saw the Alcoa chart. It looks to me like it has been a good rolling stock since last May. Do you have a PCF that would allow for a scan for this type of stock? If so, I would prefer stocks under $15.00. Thanks.
Topic: Replies to " Click the New Topic button to ask your question..."
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2004 3:46:28 PM
Hi: I just saw Alcoa. Starting in May of this year it took on the appearance of a Rolling Stock- perhaps a Range Rider. This is what I am looking for which is to say I want to be able to buy and short the same stock over and over during the course of the year. Can you produce a PCF that would provide for a scan for this type of stock? The only difference would be the price. I prefer the the range $15.00 and under. Thank you.