New version 18 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: nitpicker
About
User Name: nitpicker
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.45 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Daily and Weelky moving averages
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:11:23 PM

Sounds logic, thats my failure in thinking, but how Do I setup a 150 month in TC2000?

Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 1:05:02 PM

Has nobody an idea?

Topic: Looking for a Volume Scan
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 1:45:54 PM

Thank you Bruce, works great!

Topic: Looking for a Volume Scan
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2018 7:23:56 AM

Hi Folks, 

I have tried to write a volume scan PCF, but it don&#39;t work like I wish --> V1<V2 and V2<V3

I want that I can screen stocks where the Volume today is smaller then yesterday and the day before. Whats wrong with my formula?

Thank you in advance,

Steffen

Topic: Finding Continuation Triangles And Wedges With Telechart
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2018 3:51:32 AM

QUOTE (davidjohnhall)
Hi everyone,

A while back Diceman presented a method to draw automatic trendlines on charts...

Hello, 

Can anyone give me the link to this topic? I&#39;ve searched for topics from User Diceman but the last started topic from him is dated to 2014 ...

Thank you in advance, 

Steffen

Posted: Monday, September 03, 2018 3:35:28 AM

Hi Folks, 

I&#39;ve read the book from Stan Weinstein &#39;For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets&#39;. There he described the 30 Week SMA for detecting the Stages. If I put in the 150 day SMA in my chart and switch to monthly the line of the SMA is very short. Isn&#39;t the 150 SMA the same like the 30 Week SMA? Am I wrong or is there another issue?

Thank you in advance, 

Steffen

Topic: How can I set my chart layout as default in a layouts and in the app?
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2018 2:42:48 PM

Hi Folks, 

As I pointed out in the header, is there a possibility? For example I am working with some moving averages in my charts ... is there a possibilty to get this setup in every chart, and also in the app? If not, how can I modifiy for example the MA in the app?

Thank you in advance, 

Steffen

Topic: Where are the settings saved?
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 2:05:26 AM

Thank you Bruce

Topic: Where are the settings saved?
Posted: Monday, August 27, 2018 12:04:35 PM

Hi Folks,

I have installed tc2000 on my system. Now I have to update my windows to a higher version. After that I have to install Tc2k again. What about my settings and my pcfs? Are they safed on the server and I have after the new installation my old setup? Or have I start all over again?

thank you in advance, Steffen

Topic: Does anyone have any ideas for IBD's Canslim technical ratings?
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2018 5:03:10 PM

Thank you for your explanation. I&#39;m new with TC2000 and your comment was also very helpful for me to learn how to put the indicator in the chart. I&#39;m still an IBD subscriber but it would be a time safer routine if I had the direct (more or less) IBD RS ranking in my TC2000 watchlist. I&#39;m working with the Minervini Trend Template and the last criteria is an IBD RS Ranking greater than 70. Let see what I can learn in the next month here. Very great program and the best service with this board I&#39;ve ever seen. I would appreciate this kind of service here in Germany. 

Have fun and a good start in the new trading week. 

Best regards, 

Steffen