Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: kmichaelherrera
About
User Name: kmichaelherrera
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Flat Top & Bull Flags
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:17:45 PM

Hey everyone,

I am learning to trade with flat top break outs and bull flag breaks to the upside based on the opening of the bell to open higher then the previous close. 

Is there a way to scan for those particular set ups?

Topic: Fun with Volume!!
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2018 6:31:25 PM

Hey Bruce,

I was wondering if there was a formula that is available to locate stocks that have relatively high volume (2x) its normal volume that is above the previous close within the first half an hour of the opening bell?

Topic: How to locate stocks over 100%
Posted: Friday, September 7, 2018 12:26:49 AM

Hey Bruce,

I had one last question. Is there a way to scan for stocks that are under $15 that are over bought during pre market hours? 

What I am trying to do is at the opening of the market enter in a trade possibly shorting a stock at the beginning of the bell based on a stock being over bought from the previous days closing candle. 

Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 1:44:45 PM

Hey Bruce, 

Sorry for not being clear but the formulas that you posted were exactly what I was needing. 

Thanks so much for that. 

Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 12:03:19 PM

Hey Bruce,

Is it possible to create a PCF for stocks that have been a range for sometime that has a 50 SMA and 200 SMA crossover to the downside?

My basis for stocks that are highly over extended and overbought stocks from the previous close date. Preferably stocks under $10

Thank you

Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 11:51:51 AM

Sorry for not clarifying, 

I am looking for stocks that are about to breakout or stocks that have shot up from the 80% to 100% on the previous day. 

Stocks that have been in a range for a period of time is also helpful. 

Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 10:15:51 PM

Hi Bruce,

I wanted to look for stocks that are breaking out 80% or above if you know of a formula to help find those stocks.