Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: SRobbins1977
About
User Name: SRobbins1977
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Formula For Dividends As Percent Of Price
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2018 12:13:28 PM

Hey, I just wanted to scan through some dividend bearing stock and wanted to know if this formula is achievable? 

(Srock Price / Dividend) * 100

I cant find what to use for Dividend. Please help.

Topic: Cant find two symbols NGZ17 and SPGSNGP
Posted: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:04:49 AM

Alright. Thanks Bruce.

Posted: Monday, November 27, 2017 5:14:26 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

We cannot add S&P GSCI Natural Gas ER (SPGSNGP).

You dont even have an additional service I can pay for it? Would like to get that one. I'm looking at UGAZ and its a 3x based on that.

Posted: Monday, November 27, 2017 9:34:12 AM

Volatility in Natural Gas has be looking for a commodity futures price for NGZ17 and for the S&P GSCI Natural Gas ER SPGSNGP

I'm assuming I need to buy the tracker for NG prices, but I also assumed the index for S&P NG would come with the service. Any help where I can find these would be apreciated. Thank you.

Topic: Conditions Tool
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 11:51:08 AM

That was it! You both helped me. I was not paying attention to the hierarchies, completely foolish. Thank you Bruce and Admin for the slap in the face.

Topic: Conditions Tool
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:41:48 AM

I'm trying to create a condition to do a dummy scan for finding potential stocks in the NASDAQ list. I can not get it to work for the life of me. I made a really simple one that should encumpass a much larger number of stocks... but still isnt working.

In this simple one that I am trying just to get to work at a basic level, I am looking for anthing with TSF below 0 now, and EMA9 before MACD12-26 within the last 8 bars set for one month time frame. It found nothing... but when I went thorugh the stocks one-by-one I found one what SHOULD meet these conditions. Please see images below.  Thank you in advance.

Topic: Horizontal Line Association
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:53:15 AM

That would explain why it wasnt working when I tried it that way. Thank you for taking the suggestion Bruce.

Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 12:37:58 AM

Thanks Bruce. But I dont want it on all my symbols. I've been tracking the behavior of an ETF, and noticed a pattern in volume at certain points. So I would like to tag only that ETF on that spacific indicator to continue to track my theory. I'd like to request the ability to choose which indicator the line is associated with.

Getting back to yur work around; So if I make a new pane with just that indicator and add the line... will it show up in the other pane I want it in too?  Then i can just delete the temp pane?

Well, I'll guess I can just give it a try when I am back by my own computer tomorrow.

Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 2:05:40 PM

I'm trying to draw a horizontal line on my graph. It is associating to the grid value for the wrong indicator. How do I change which indicator it is attached to? Thank you in advance.

Topic: Dow Jones Indexes & Watchlists - Additional Data Feed
Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:43:55 AM

Nice. Thank you Bruce.