New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: King247
About
User Name: King247
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 45
[0.02% of all post / 0.19 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Elder Impulse
Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:35:16 AM

Bruce,

Could you please send me a copy of your Elder Impulse System? 

Thank you.

Topic: TC2000's Resource Consumption
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:46:41 PM

Bruce, if you get a chance, please pass this along to the developers/architects. I just want to say how well-designed TC2000 is in terms of performance. Sure, there are occasional latency issues, especially in times of high volume and volatility. But I've been running it alternating on three different computers for 6-7 months while monitoring the amount of resources it uses. TC2000 is the most consistent and least invasive of the online programs I use daily. It's amazingly compact and responsive for all that it accomplishes. The load balancing between servers and desktop is nicely handled. I really appreciate that even though it's a little quirky and has a feel like a house that's been added to over the years, the overall drain on my systems is a lot less than it could be. Thanks, from me to the development gang!

Topic: Percent above/below moving average
Posted: Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:50:49 AM

That's perfect—thanks, Bruce!

Topic: Percent above/below moving average
Posted: Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:24:11 AM

Bruce,

This is probably elementary, but I've searched forum topics and can't find it.

I hoping to add a watchlist column that displays each symbol's percentage above or below a given simple moving average. Right now, for me, its the 200 DMA. If that column could display green for positive and red for negative, that would be very cool. If that's not possible, no problem.

Please create or direct me to the correct PCF. Thank you.

Topic: Checkbox or Radio button not showing selected
Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:25:32 AM

Since I also had this issue, I contacted tech support. The answer is: "...change your Windows Theme to any theme other than Windows Classic."

Topic: TTM Squeeze and Wave
Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:18:24 AM

Excellent. Now I have two views. Thanks, Bruce!

Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:51:21 AM

Got it. Thank you very much, Bruce.

Question: I've read through this 2017 thread, and I'm not sure whether the calculations you've created replace the calculations in the thread "TTM squeeze revisited" from 2013. I'm mainly wondering whether the chart that GapMeister set up in that thread (beginning with his post Monday, November 25, 2013 1:34:40 PM and continuing for 3 posts) is still valid.

In that post he says: "The TTM Squeeze is simply a 20 period 2.0 Deviation Bollinger Band with a 20 period 1.5 ATR Ketlner Band overlaid on the BBand." He then describes how to interpret it (with a correction later).

Web searches seem to confirm this, but there is some conflicting information out there.

My question is: if I set up a chart like GapMeister's, would it be valid, or is that information obsolete?

Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 3:20:02 PM

Bruce,

Would you please send me a copy of the TTM Squeeze indicator via TCMail? Thank you.

Topic: Version 17 without the Brokerage add on
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 2:40:03 PM

Having been involved in team software development (on the QA end), it's my opinion that Bruce's responses are entirely correct and appropriate. He goes the extra mile so often in terms of detailed answers to forum questions that a short acknowledgement to an enhancement request is entirely warranted. Thanks, Bruce!

Topic: Drawing Trendlines
Posted: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 11:18:00 AM

This isn't the first time I didn't make myself clear.

What I would like is the ability to copy/duplicate a chart without a trendline I have already drawn and saved. I'm not asking for the drawing tools panel to be removed.

I have 'Snap' unchecked on the drawing tools panel, but when I move a previously-drawn line or draw a new one, it still snaps slightly. If I drag a line to move it, when I release the mouse button, the line moves slighlty (it snaps to an invisible, fairly small grid).

Thank you for submitting my suggestions.