New version 18 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: King247
About
User Name: King247
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 54
[0.02% of all post / 0.11 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Archive trendlines
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 1:27:36 PM

OK, thanks.

Topic: Archive trendlines
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 1:21:01 PM

Bruce,

Is there a way to archive trendlines? For instance, you can "archive" an indicator by saving it, then remove it from the chart, and then bring it back with a couple of clicks.

Is there a way to do that with trendlines? (I searched the Help and the forum, couldn't find anything.)

Thanks.

Topic: Monthly Data Feeds
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 2:12:19 PM

Thanks, Bruce.

Topic: Monthly Data Feeds
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 1:43:12 PM

I added the Dow Jones Indexes (Realtime), but it did not include SPX (symbol SP-500)  real time. It only updates DJ-30 in real time. Should I be getting SPX in real time?

Topic: Trend Line drawing tool
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 2:26:46 PM

Thanks, Bruce!

Topic: Trend Line drawing tool
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 1:42:09 PM

Bruce,

Since I switched to TC2000 almost a year ago, I've appreciated just about everything the program does. Except the Trend Line drawing tool. It's very clunky, and not easy to deal with. Sometimes when you try to grab the lines, they don't move; you have to try several times. They appear to snap to an invisible grid, and they're definitely placed differently in different timeframes. It's very annoying.

1) Is there a way to 'smooth out' the performance, to make the line placement and action more precise? Like some kind of way to release the snap-to-grid action?

2) Is there a way to draw a line on a symbol's chart and avoid having it display on a different chart? Even using the color coding symbol links, those lines are fixed for that symbol, no mater what kind of chart I create.

Thank you.

Topic: Mean Reversion Swing Setup
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2018 11:53:26 AM

Thanks for sending this, Bruce; and also thanks for your help with the indicators.

Topic: Mean Reversion Swing Setup
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:20:27 PM

Bruce,

I tried adding the PCFs as plots to a chart and got interesting results. Please send me a copy of a chart containing your interpretation of the Mean Reversion indicator via TCMail.

Thanks!

Topic: Parabolic and parabolic-ish uptrends
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 12:43:00 PM

Hey Uncle,

Would you say that MCD fits your original criteria: a more or less parabolic move, then a definite fail below the 10 MA? The weekly chart you suggested along the way seems to confirm that.

Wonder if it's only the first domino to fall...

Topic: Elder Impulse
Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:35:16 AM

Bruce,

Could you please send me a copy of your Elder Impulse System? 

Thank you.