Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: MrMonk
About
User Name: MrMonk
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Blocks Player - Data pointer on Swing Chart
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2007 1:53:29 PM
SunUvaGun - Exactly right, Craig! And it's not that the date on the new symbol's chart is out of the date range of the previous chart - it's that the EXACT DATE isn't on the new symbol's chart. Thanks!
Topic: Blocks Player - Data pointer on Swing Chart
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2007 9:56:57 AM
I want to save a Data Pointer on a Swing Chart. I can add one by right-clicking on the pane, selecting "Add Chart Tool", "Data Pointer". But when I scroll to the next stock symbol in my Watchlist the data pointer goes away. How can I "Save" the Data Pointer so I do not have to continually re-constitute it?
Topic: Craig's Notes from White Plains (May 2007)
Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2007 11:44:00 AM
Craig - great presentation on 04May07 - enjoyed it immensely; and great meeting you. Fantastic stuff! I had to order it. Thanks for all your effort! MrMonk.
Topic: TC Date sorely in need of cleaning
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:31:04 PM
Gentlemen, FYI - I've just exported one day of "All Stocks" to text and imported the list to my app. Of 6846 stock symbols exported 104 have no industry group...
Topic: Cup with a handle formation
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2005 10:47:03 PM
Craig, Did you ever create the video you mentioned in this subject? I'd like to see it.