Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Baseball72
About
User Name: Baseball72
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Import symbols from file...
Posted: Monday, April 2, 2018 4:54:54 PM

I'm having trouble making this work with the latest version of TC2000 (version 18)

Topic: Zoom in on historical chart data
Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 1:33:55 PM

Is there a way to zoom in on data for a 2-3 year period, but say, 10 years ago?  For example, zoom in on QQQ chart from 2006-2009.

Topic: SORTING WATCH LIST
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 3:28:41 PM

Thank you, StockGuy, that was my problem!  It would be nice if I could hide it or unhide it without havinig to re-set system settings every time, but I'll decide how bad I want it moving forward.  Seems like I have an endless supply of questions!!!

Topic: SORTING WATCH LIST
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 2:36:19 PM

i have imported IBD 50 list of symbols, which are in order (1-50).  can i sort the list multiple times based on columns i've added to the watchlist, and still come back to the original order?  if this were excel, i would add a column numbering them 1-50 before i started manipulating the data, so i could always come back to my original order.  i can't find anything like that in TC2000.  thanks

Topic: MINV3 vs. MINV3.1
Posted: Monday, June 5, 2017 6:22:16 PM

DOES MINV3 MEAN....   "MINIMUM VOLUME IN THE PAST 3 DAYS"?

THEN WOULD MINV3.1 MEAN.... "VOLUME OF THE DAY PRIOR TO THE MINIMUM VALUE OF THE PAST 3 DAYS"?