Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Tburgs
About
User Name: Tburgs
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SIM short list
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:59:43 AM

Hey Team,

I was looking to enter into a SIM short position on $WATT today and when I entered the order through the SIM account in TC2000 the order was declined because ther brokerage TC2000 didn't have shares to short. Well my broker does have shares to short and I just wanted to backtest a strategy. I fully understand why it wouldn't work if you guys don't have shares but I thought it would be really a great feature if you completely took away the short list for the SIM platform because other platforms will have shorts sometimes when TC2000 doesnt. The purpose of the message here was just a suggestion, maybe some others feel the same way!

Thanks for your time,

-Tony

Topic: Version 17 lag?
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:46:24 AM

Incredible

Topic: Version 17 lag?
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:36:12 AM

Last three days TC2000 is the only program on my workstation that has any type of latency or lag. At this point, i'm not getting the real-time data I'm paying for. The charts freeze, time stops, then a few minutes later it quickly catches up then freezes again. Cmon Worden. What's going on here? I've checked my latency multiple times and am never over 20MS.

Topic: TC2000 Connection Issues 11/5-11/8 2017
Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:48:41 AM

This entire week charts are freezing, program crashing, unable to connect to network. This isn't an issue on my end, I'm watching my time and sales and level 2 fly by without a hint of lag, my livestreams are fine, everything works but tc2000. Am told by hundreds, potential, of others in my chatroom that their tc2000 has the same effect. Platform is untradable in it's current condition.

Topic: HUGE TC2000 BUG PLEASE FIX
Posted: Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:56:40 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for reporting the issue. 

As a temporary workaround until we can fix the issue, please try right-clicking on your chart and selecting Edit Chart Properties | Pre/Post Data. If Only outside of normal market hours is checked, try changing that setting to either Never or Always (if this was not the setting when you created the video, please let us know).

The option to select will depend on if you want to display the pre and post market data or not. If you want to duplicate the Only outside of normal market hours setting, you would need to have Always selected while the market is closed and Never selected when the market is open (although there are no reports so far of the issue happening while the market is open).

Tried this and nothing changed.

Topic: HUGE TC2000 BUG PLEASE FIX
Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:47:57 AM

I made a very short youtube video to explain and show the staff at TC2000 the bug and problem that I've been experiencing. Here is the youtube link to the 2 minute video I made about this:

https://youtu.be/UV45P8mv33g

I'll keep my eyes on this thread as well as youtube comments for feedback.

Thanks for your time.

Topic: Can easyscan find gappers in the premarket?
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:56:35 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

It is not possible to scan using the pre and post market data in the current version of TC2000.

Bruce, do you know if that is a feature that TC2000 will be adding in a version to come? That's something I'd like to see if not might have to go elsewhere.

Topic: Can easyscan find gappers in the premarket?
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 6:19:57 PM

Hey everyone, trying to put together a great gap scanner to build my watchlist premarket. However I've been using a gap scanner that was pre-built and it only scans the sctocks that gapped up yesterday. So for example, it will be 9:00am on Tuesday the 14th however my scanner will be showing me stocks that gapped up heavily the previous day, Monday. 

I want my scanner to show me stocks that are gapping up NOW, as of the premarket data that is current and not old from yesterday. Can anyone help me with this?