Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Peter.s7774
About
User Name: Peter.s7774
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Help needed to construct a PCF for downtrend stocks and now 13EMA crosses 20EMA
Posted: Saturday, December 3, 2016 11:42:30 AM

QUOTE (Peter.s7774)

Hi,

I have searched throughout the posts but would need some help to construct a pcf formula where I can say scan for stocks that have been in a e.g 26 week  downtrend and the stock price has fallen by e.g 50%  and now the 13EMA has seen an upward move and has just crossed the  20 EMA in the current bar.

Is this possible? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-----------------------------

Sorry I think i need to rephrase just  this a little i would like to know when "Price"  has crossed the 13EMA and 20EMa in the latest bar... Thx

Topic: Help needed to construct a PCF for downtrend stocks and now 13EMA crosses 20EMA
Posted: Saturday, December 3, 2016 10:12:35 AM

Hi,

I have searched throughout the posts but would need some help to construct a pcf formula where I can say scan for stocks that have been in a e.g 26 week  downtrend and the stock price has fallen by e.g 50%  and now the 13EMA has seen an upward move and has just crossed the  20 EMA in the current bar.

Is this possible? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks