New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jchas
About
User Name: jchas
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Help
Posted: Monday, September 18, 2017 3:06:56 PM

Couldn't get the Drag and Drop to work in v17.0.6435.29524

Is this still supported?  Or is there now a different way to get Op Cash Flow / Capitalization?

Thanks!

.../j

QUOTE (Bruce_L)
I really wouldn't use RealCode for this. Just add Operating Cash Flow 1-Yr and Capitalization Indicators to the Chart.

Working with Indicators

And Drag and Drop the Operating Cash Flow 1-Yr Indicator onto the Capitalization Indicator and select Plot Comparison | Ratio.

Comparison Plots

You can then just add a Moving Average to the Comparison Plot. Optionally, you can delete the Operating Cash Flow 1-Yr and Capitalization Indicators used to make the Comparison Plot.

Topic: Suggestion
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:12:47 PM

I'm trying to switch from hard-stops (which keep getting stolen) to alerts.  I use an H LINE to mark my desired exit price and move it up every day.

Would really really help if the alert price based on that H LINE would automatically update when the H LINE is moved.

Similar to how Alerts currently work when crossing MAs -- you set it once and forget it.

Any idea of the likelihood of this functionality being added?  Surely I'm not the only one who draws stops on their charts as H LINEs?

Thanks!

.../john

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been submitted to development for consideration to be included as a feature in a future version of TC2000.

Topic: Ex-Dividend date in Toolbar (similar to Next-Earnings Date)?
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:28:05 PM

This hasn't been asked in a couple of years, so I thought I'd try again since v17 is currently in Beta.

I currently have the Next-Earnings Date displayed in my Toolbar.  Super useful when you're tracking a lot of stocks.

Any plans to provide the Ex-Dividend date there too?  Just got stopped-out at open because I didn't realize today was the day for dividends.

Thanks for considering it.

.../john