Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Kevin_Wang28
About
User Name: Kevin_Wang28
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How to write a fomula that the Close price of last X bars within y% of stock price
Posted: Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:43:46 AM

I'd like to scan the criteria when the arverage of close price of last X bars is in a very narrow range, or let's say slop of X( for example 8 Day) MA/EMA kind of flat. what would this formula look like?

thank you

regards

Kevin

Topic: How to write Stochastics of the current bar break the highest stochastics of previous X bar
Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:48:43 PM

thank you very much!

Topic: How to write Stochastics of the current bar break the highest stochastics of previous X bar
Posted: Monday, August 14, 2017 3:48:17 PM

Hi,Bruce, i would like your help to write a PCF that scan the following criteria:

1)the lowest Stochastics of previous X bars( let's say 5 from 1 bar ago) is below 20;

2)the highest Stochastics of previous X bars(let's say 5 from 1 bar ago) is higher than 20.

3) the Stochastics of current bar is breaking the high of previous X bar(let's say 5 from 1 bar ago).

how would you write it?

i appreciate your help.

thank you

Kevin