Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: beehard
About
User Name: beehard
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Two Type of chart in one window.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 2:04:57 PM

Is it possible to open two type of chart for example candlesticks and renko in one window? Or for example spy as a candlestick chart and in a same chart or indicator panel spy as a renko chart

Topic: Charts on TC2000 ver 17 verses Stockcharts.com
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:49:03 PM

Is it possible to create charts on TC that will looks like on  StockCharts.com as well as indicators, visually what looks on TC has different picture on Stockcharts.com. and vice versa. Sometimes it leading to wrong decision.  

Thank you

Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 8:35:36 PM

Is any one could send me a chart with TTM Squeeze by using TCMail??? So I can save it.

Thank you.

Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 8:22:20 PM

Thanks donv98

Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 10:28:47 AM

Hi Bruce!

My name is Vadim and I am new to this forum. I’ve been reading discussion about TTM squeeze indicator and try to implement to Telechart v16 but so far no luck it give an error “Must not be a Boolean formula” . I’ve been using custom PCF indicator to create it but obviously I am doing something wrong. If do not mind to resend the formula and how properly to set up this indicator I would be very appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Vadim