Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: DavidBSchoon
About
User Name: DavidBSchoon
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 45
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCF for Dividend Increases
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2009 9:03:47 PM
Ok Bruce, thanks for the feedback, regards.  David
Topic: PCF for Dividend Increases
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 5:04:40 PM
What are 1-2 examples of formulas I could use to identify stocks that:

a) Have raised their dividend at least once each year for each of the past 2 years including 2008, and

b) Their current annualized dividend yield is equal or greater than 3.5%.

Thanks guys.  David
Topic: Price - Volume Relationship
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:09:06 PM
StockGuy,

Thank you.

David
Topic: Price - Volume Relationship
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:29:50 PM
DW's Daily Worden Report on 11/13 & 11/14 refers to the "Price - Volume" relationship; on the 14th it was PriceDown with VolumeDown; and on the 13th is was PriceUp with VolumeDown.  What are the PCFs for the 4 relationships DW refers to and which index does he use?  Thanks.

David
Topic: PCF Miscellaneous Questions
Posted: Friday, November 9, 2007 4:19:16 PM
Bruce,

You're the best, thank you so much.  I should buy you dinner for all this work!

I believe you have answered all the questions I raised very productivvely based on my review.

My wife is out of town for the weekend so now I have my work cut out for me too;
you guys are super, thanks again and kudos.

David
Topic: PCFs for DMA Crossovers
Posted: Friday, November 9, 2007 4:12:38 PM
Hi Bruce,

1. Thanks a million for the SMA PCFs below; just what I was looking for, much appreciated.

2. Regarding the express lane, I understand completely; if you can't get to it until Monday I will look forward to your suggestions at that time.  I know you all have full plates at times.  Meanwhile I will review the 5 videos you've recommended below.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for the great support; have a great weekend.  I'll check tonight to see if you got back to the slow lane; if not, see you there next week.

David
Topic: PCFs for DMA Crossovers
Posted: Friday, November 9, 2007 1:01:20 PM
What are the PCFs for 17 DMA crossing 50 DMA (< & >) using a simple moving average?

I'm also hoping you can answer my 7 other questions in the post I sent last night around 8 p.m. entitled "PCF Questions Miscellaneous" so I can put the answers to work this weekend, thanks guys.

David
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2007 7:54:45 PM
Btw, I should have stated this in the "PCF Miscellaneous Questions" I just posted minutes ago; I prefer math based (non-boolean) PCFs so I have more flexibility and can use the Range Selector, etc.

David
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2007 7:49:26 PM

I have reviewed many of your fine videos and done some searches but am not understanding some fairly simple issues despite the time investment; so am asking for some assistance:

1. I have a Watchllist of "63 Chinese stocks" that I manually entered from reading articles etc.
I have a Watchlist of "My Universe" based on an Easy Scan I developed.

How specifically do I use the sublist feature to remove some of the "63 Chinese stocks" on that Watchlist that do not meet the scan criteria from "My Universe"Watchlist?

1B. What are several other specific things I can do with the sublist feature?

2. What are the specific PCFs I need to do an Easy Scan for stocks with TTM sales >15% & TTM earnings per share > 20%?

3. What specific PCFs can I use to identify divergences between price and TSV? 

3A. How can I add a linear regression line of the stock price to the chart template upper window; and use it to visually compare ('eyeball') for divergences between TSV & stock price over 105 days?

4. What is the PCF formula & how can I add it to a chart window to calculate ROC of price over 21 days?

5. How do I add a custom sub-group relative strength line to the chart based on the past 21 days?

6. Is it correct that the only RT data is price, price % change & volume?  And the only 20 minute delayed data is marked with an '-H'?  And everything else is "end of day"?

7. What is the PCF for velocity based on 30 days (speed of RS)?

7B. What is the PCF for acceleration based on 30 days (this is derived from velocity I believe)?

Thanks a lot for your assistant with these questions.

David

Topic: PCF TSV Crossover Clarification
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:18:56 PM
Craig,

Ran some scans today based on your new inputs.

You Dah Man, thank you very much, you guys are great.

David