TC2000.com• Download software • Tutorial videos • Subscription & data-feed pricing • Class schedule
TC2000Brokerage.com• New account application • Trading resources • Margin rates • Stock & option commissions
Worden Discussion Forum
I have reviewed many of your fine videos and done some searches but am not understanding some fairly simple issues despite the time investment; so am asking for some assistance:
1. I have a Watchllist of "63 Chinese stocks" that I manually entered from reading articles etc.
I have a Watchlist of "My Universe" based on an Easy Scan I developed.
How specifically do I use the sublist feature to remove some of the "63 Chinese stocks" on that Watchlist that do not meet the scan criteria from "My Universe"Watchlist?
1B. What are several other specific things I can do with the sublist feature?
2. What are the specific PCFs I need to do an Easy Scan for stocks with TTM sales >15% & TTM earnings per share > 20%?
3. What specific PCFs can I use to identify divergences between price and TSV?
3A. How can I add a linear regression line of the stock price to the chart template upper window; and use it to visually compare ('eyeball') for divergences between TSV & stock price over 105 days?
4. What is the PCF formula & how can I add it to a chart window to calculate ROC of price over 21 days?
5. How do I add a custom sub-group relative strength line to the chart based on the past 21 days?
6. Is it correct that the only RT data is price, price % change & volume? And the only 20 minute delayed data is marked with an '-H'? And everything else is "end of day"?
7. What is the PCF for velocity based on 30 days (speed of RS)?
7B. What is the PCF for acceleration based on 30 days (this is derived from velocity I believe)?
Thanks a lot for your assistant with these questions.