Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dmitriy.odessa87
About
User Name: dmitriy.odessa87
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Platinum vs Gold
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 3:38:11 PM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

Here's the pricing table https://www.tc2000.com/Order/Plans

Anything you can do in Silver you can do in Gold and anything you can do in Silver and Gold you can do it Platinum.

All data is delayed 15 minutes. You can add real time data on U.S. stocks for $14.99/mo, U.S. indexes for $9.99/mo and U.S. options for $9.99/mo.

With Gold and real time U.S. stocks you can scan and create PCFs with intraday time frames in Gold and Platinum.

Thank you

Topic: Platinum vs Gold
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:58:41 PM

Hi Bruce,

Could you please, post most recent comparition  table for the platinum and gold subsription?

What is the difference for a intraday trading/scanning for a gold and platinum? Can I scan, creat PCFs for an intreday tiimeframes  being a gold memeber? Is ther any delay in data, so on?

Thank you in advance

Topic: Intraday consolidation, breakout V17
Posted: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 4:40:34 PM

Hi Bruce,

can you pls help me with :

1.Consolidation PCF  on 5 min time frame during the day sesion since open or during  certain number of candles "x"  that can be modified depending on situation/needs.

2. Break out followed by consolidation on a 5 min frame as well.

Since there is a new vertion 17, maybe there is a new options available to programm?

Thank you in advance

Topic: Period error in the formula
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:59:46 AM

Thanks Bruce, I changed the seting and its working fine.

Topic: Period error in the formula
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 8:41:07 AM
Hi,

Can anybody help me to understand what am I doing wrong... when I a writing the formula(v>(avgv5.1)*1.3), with a period in it, an "unable to parse number 1.3 in position 15" error appears.

P.S Formula I am typing in, was just copy-paste from a tutorial video on your website

Thank you in advance
Dima