Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: peace
About
User Name: peace
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How to add a 2016 Column to "Sector by Year" in Version 17
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:37:25 AM

Hello,

At the top of the "Sector by Year" layout there are three rows of years, from 2004 to 2015. I imagine that the is done by adding a column with certain criteria and then renaming the column to the year (if the data is available). Can we do this ourselves and, if so, how do we do it?

TIA

Topic: Operator for Documentation in PCFs
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2016 12:26:29 AM

Hello,

Is there a symbol or operator that one can use to document or explain the thought that has gone into the making a PCF such as " or #?  Will anything allow notations that will not be considered upon execution?

Thanks

Topic: Cancelling Account b/c of V16
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:48:07 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

You can still get BATS streaming data in TC2000 v12, it is just not available in TC2000 v16 because it is not compatible with the paper trading feature (which is the biggest new feature in TC2000 v16).

Thanks Bruce for the November clarification. I too was wondering what was going on.  There is no shortage of brilliant programmers (or wisdom) working on TC2000 but I'm a little disappointed too.  Though it may be a tall order, there must be a way of temporarily disabling paper trading to allow for the Bats data feed on V16... at least it seems so to me.

Being an old subscriber, I have seen the Worden Brothers pull through many times for it's users (I have never been disappointed for long) and I am totally confident that, given time, they will get this resolved to the satisfaction of all.

Topic: TC2000 on Android Smartphone Broken?
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:36:34 AM

I appreciate the instant replies, you all have a good Thanksgiving weekend.

Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:28:39 AM

Thank you.

Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:11:01 AM

I had been running TC2000 beautifully on my Samsung Galaxy for quite some time.  Today, after a while had passed since I last used it on the phone, it would not load any of the watchlists.   I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but then could not login (my password doublechecked on the desktop which is working fine).   Has it been broken somehow by the recent updates?

Thanks for any help...

Topic: TC2000 Training Classes in Major Cities: Restart
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:00:59 AM
I certainly appreciate hearing both those comments. Thank you.
Topic: TC2000 Training Classes in Major Cities: Restart
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2005 5:19:18 PM
Hello all!
One of the great advantages that made me decide to begin using TCNet/TC2000 was the personalized help one could receive from the excellent staff the Worden Brothers had helping us at selected cities in the United States. To my dismay, shortly after signing up for the service these great training sessions were discontinued. Yes, the videos are good and in part can be used as a substitute; but, those training sessions were special with their chart shows and opportunities for making friends. I really miss them and am wondering if any thought at all is being given to bringing them back, albeit on a more restricted schedule.

Isn't it time to reconsider this? I'm sure that reviving these classes would make a lot of people very happy and might even boost renewals significantly...