New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 855MRZILLA
About
User Name: 855MRZILLA
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 41
[0.01% of all post / 0.09 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Penny Stock Scans
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:22:55 PM
Bruce.
thank you your answer in my question. I'm just curious where I put 5 days? Question I was asking, where do you put the a 5 day in the formula. What I was asking you so you get into my question at the end of the beginning of the formula. MXAH3.1 so this means 3 days, correct? The first number is the day what is the second number stand for?
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:07:58 PM
Thank you Bruce 
 I'm glad you guys got this program cuz let me tell you it's nice to have a program that I can use there are some other ones out there that can be expensive the one I really liked was stocks to trade but that's like too much money but I'm with you guys for life no matter what thank you very much hopefully I can start a kind of a group so when the morning before the Market opens up with can all get together and it's change ideas and different skins and stuff like that but if you want to do a webinar on the web site like they do before it videos let me know I'll definitely join the thank you for all your hard work you do I have to go now
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:56:49 PM
  Thank you so much Bruce

Okay so I'll change that volume 1000000

So right now is that for 5 days hundred
  sometimes I would like to do it for like between 1 day 3 day 5 day  how would I do it for that what would I have to do just change the last digits at the end
C > MAXH51.1 AND V > 1000000 AND .01 <= C AND C <= 10

C > MAXH1.1 AND V > 1000000 AND .01 <= C AND C <= 10
1 day 
3 day 
5day 5.1

if I wanted to change this for one day what would I do I&#39;m just like to know the same change for all the other days I want
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:14:54 PM
And the last number in the code that would be the price correct $10

C > MAXH251.1 AND V > 200000 AND .01 <= C AND C <= 10
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:30:41 PM
 Hello BRUE L 

If I wanted to use the same thing as that easy scan and I wanted to have it for a DAILY 1 3 5  this is how I would change the formula that you got for this easy scan So five-day what I do it this way

C > MAXH51.1 AND V > 500000 AND .01 <= C AND C <= 10
Topic: Need PCF
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:51:10 PM
hello Bruce
I like the formula that you have on the easy scan formula

1600 * ABS((SUM(LOG(C / C1) ^ 2, 50) - LOG(C / C50) ^ 2 / 50) / 50) ^ .5

I do everything right when I go to save scan and I click okay it brings it to another screen and yes I guess I have to select the value what does that mean if you can kind of explain that a little bit  

Thank you very much and God bless and as always if you could send me in the right direction I can read up and really understand the and all this other formulas and criteria
Topic: Tc2000 version 17 a stock holding the price for $1 between 6 to 9 months
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:07:28 PM
Thank you very much,
BRUCE.L 

I want to apologize about my dyslexia,  so obviously I probably need to add more indicators, cuz I did tell you exactly what I wanted the ,price of one stock holding a dollar value $1.00 six to nine months 
 I was just trying to make a easy scan so I can make find any stocks a little easier but when I put that indicate around I got way too many than I wanted so my better off putting the price for $0.75 to $1.25  or am I better $0.95 to $1.25,  what do you think just trying to figure out the best to do this and another thing is where do I go to start off from the basic of learning formulas my  what&#39;s a good place to me this. On the website so I could talk to build some of my own and understand them correctly,

thank you for your patience I appreciate that very much  and next time I want to ask you a question on make sure I take my time to make sure it&#39;s correct and I added it as short as I can God bless
Topic: Swing Trade Scans
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2017 8:10:30 PM

Would you like to make a stock top gainers. Is that what you&#39;re looking for?

Topic: Historical data
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2017 7:09:47 PM

If you have an account with TD Ameritrade you can use thinkorswim that will give you a 20 year history so try that out

Topic: Tc2000 version 17 a stock holding the price for $1 between 6 to 9 months
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2017 4:13:56 PM
Hello 
  I would like to make an easy scan, I want my criteria&#39;s to be stocks moving between 6 months and 9 months  and  I want this. Price from a dollar over that period of time 6 months or eight months how do I build a skin for that I want to ever I want to see how long it starts been trending at a dollar price range can fluctuate I guess between Maybe $0.95 I&#39;m not sure put it as a skin or a formula so if you could help me out with that into me the link I would appreciate it so much ass that could be something you could do I&#39;m trying different formulas and I&#39;m not getting what I want because I can make a formula as a skin but I guess not cuz I tried doing 24 days what equals 6 months  and also 180 days equals 9 months  so that&#39;s what I&#39;m trying to do figure out this formula or if I can make it to ask and thank you for  thank you for your help and God bless