New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 855MRZILLA
About
User Name: 855MRZILLA
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 84
[0.03% of all post / 0.15 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Scanfest stocks no percent zero and no net percent zero
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:53:21 PM
 I am making an easy scan for the energy sector,
 Okay I haven't selected from one penny to $5 
is what I am doing now
 When I make it right now the easy scan
 And when you get done with it and look at it it shows the symbol price volume volume Buzz percent and net percent okay those two columns the last two I meant they have zeros in it when I make the skin I want to see no stocks with no if they don't have 0% change and I don't want to see him in this can't that's what I try and ask you for another thing so obviously it's not working because I just want to get rid of the ones that showed the letters zero I tried Live technical support and I don't think they understood me so the sum of 1 explain where I went wrong with trying to email this from technical support maybe you can correct my flow of words I don't know I thought I did it right but I guess not

Thank you Bruce
Topic: layouts from old computer
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:10:37 PM
When is that a separate prescription to get or is that included with TC 2000?
StockFinder
Topic: Backscanner - adding symbol equity lines
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:06:57 PM

I would like to know if I could back test. Some of my formulas that I'm working out with TC 2000 v 17

Topic: need help understanding ADX indicator AND ADXR AND DI+ DI-
Posted: Thursday, April 06, 2017 1:26:41 AM

There's 4 total lines. I know that video has 3 so I'm wondering what I should do. Have to watch some other videos. Do you know of any other videos on tc 2000 up bout that? 

Topic: need help understanding ADX indicator AND ADXR AND DI+ DI-
Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 6:46:40 PM
ADX indicator average directional index movement plot chart DI+ DI- information 
 There are another indicator included in this formula I'm not that I'm looking at it's called the ADXR 
 And the video link that I posted down below I hook up this indicator but I got Fraulein which line don't I need or is it changed since his video with posted
http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=153 please get back when you can I appreciate it thank you I am going to be studying a lot more so I'll be able to help out to Mother questions thank you  
Topic: PENNY STOCKS EASY SCANS $0.15 $2.00
Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 4:58:12 PM
PENNY STOCKS EASY SCANS $0.15 $2.00Price History $0.15  $2.00 

Price History $0.15  $2.00 
VOLUME MOVING UP
MOVE TAPE- SMART 
  Volume 1-Day 300000
Value 300000

Hope you guys like this easy scan for penny stocks, when it comes to volume moving up I like to use the indicator with his move tape  I like to select ,Smart  I like to keep it right around between slow and fast and between never , the other way but that's up to you but it is a good one alright thank you very

Topic: I would like to know how do I post a picture on my profile and these forms here okay does anyone ha
Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:45:45 PM
Does anyone know what you are real you need to put a picture on your profile up here that's all I'm asking

Library Links
HTML EMBED
FLASH EMBED
SLIDESHOW
STORY
STORY EMBED

What URL do you want me to use this is what he gives me someone told me to go to this website to put my pictures so you tell me cuz right now I tried all these weeks and it's not working all I see is a little icon not a picture like yours

To give you times and dates in your local time, we need to know your time zone.
Our avatar collection. Select from our collection of avatars.
Enter the url of an avatar that will be displayed next to your posts.
Topic: I would like to know how do I post a picture on my profile and these forms here okay does anyone ha
Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:29:04 PM
Yes this is the URL they gave me to put in and I don't see nothing

Topic: I'm trying to figure this out this is a test page
Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 1:11:29 PM
Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 1:06:44 PM