New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 855MRZILLA
About
User Name: 855MRZILLA
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.01% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How do I setup an easy scan to search in NASDAQ, AMEX, and Russell 2k in one scan?
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 2:15:13 PM

I'm going to make a new Easy scan  so the first thing I do is go to US stocks and after that I go to that add condition

The first condition is EXCHANGE  and I select in the Box  SMALLCAP  once I select that and then hit SCAN  nothing shows up  what am I doing wrong sure like some help

Topic: % Gainers and % Losers
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:37:59 AM
Another good website to use I use finviz.com 
  Question I had it in you make that skin Super Active today Utama adding a column to that skin and then go up to where it says percent changes hit the arrow pointing down and that's how you would get the start 

BRUCE L
 Thank you very much you're the reason why I stay with this program because there are other ones out there that I am looking at I wish we could get level 2 you need to run the company instead we might go further alright God bless thank you
Topic: Scanning an existing scan and watchlist simultaneously
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:22:36 AM

Yes it is very possible. I used three scans first thing in the morning first one I use is the 3 I created I this is how I make my scan.

Price History MOVING UP 
Daily 3
Slowly
and 
Volume MOVING UP Daily 
Slowly 

Price History New High 1 Daily 
Volume New High 1 Daily
Gap UP IS true 3 Daily 

Super active today 

Topic: Scanning an existing scan and watchlist simultaneously
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:09:36 AM

Yes it is very possible

Topic: I would like to make an easy skin price moving up and new high and also volume moving up and a new h
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 9:17:49 AM

Possible to do an easy scan I'm moving up in volume and moving up in price and also a new high in price and you high and volume and put those four together with a price scanner in the daily chart is there a formula for that or am I better off just making it an easy skin what do you recommend to get the best results

Topic: I live in Rhode Island you like to meet people
Posted: Monday, January 02, 2017 2:16:26 PM

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday today today is the New Year 2017 let's start it off in a good year let's rally together and what's funny is we got all these people with tc2000 let's get a group together one weekend just before the Market opens up and go to some skin ideas so I'm going to watch this in 2017 I'm going to take the ball and run with it make a home run behind me alright thank you everyone had a wonderful holiday

Topic: I live in Rhode Island you like to meet people
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2016 1:37:11 PM

Hey how's everybody doing today just lunch my first trade group with everyone that has TC 2000 was a wonderful time we really had a good time  still working out the bugs with everything else but like I said practice makes perfect alright thank you

Topic: I would like to know when we're going to get level 2
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2016 9:31:14 PM

I would like to know when we're going to get level 2  FOR tc2000 I think that would make us more competitive 

Topic: EASY scan select import them into word or notepad
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2016 6:02:39 AM

How do I get my EASY scan  select import them into word or notepad

Topic: Above Average Volume
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2016 3:15:52 AM

Can add this to my watch list