New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 855MRZILLA
About
User Name: 855MRZILLA
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 57
[0.02% of all post / 0.12 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: All Expert Chartist -- Your Opinions Please?
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 5:29:26 PM
Hey what's up everybody well I kind of find it so ironic but I've come across looking for an easy scan for penny stocks and I came across this post I found very interesting I just so happen to been following the stock for about 4 months having no idea that it was on a post. But anyways yes I made a little bit of a profit $0.45 so the dollar $1.35  all the symbols that he has in the no this is what he had in the note. What these symbols stock symbols/
 PRH 
LCCI 
RDTA 
THLD 
PSIT
FORG
NCST
ACEC
TORM
PFSW
CNR
CLRT
CESI
SGU
 It's February 27  2017 and it is 5:10 p.m.

So the stocks available right now out of this list
 Are these stocks right here which I find a Roenick 
 Actual price of the stock ( $THLD$0.62  
$SGU $9.55
$PFSW $7.20
$PRH $25.35
 $TORM  $7.00 )
I found it ironic that this particular stock I was following about 5 months I had it in my radar from this point. I was just out here looking up  new.  easy scans  4 penny stocks $0.01 ro $5 and I came across this crazy list of stock picks so I wish I could get together and start a group with some people out there that have tc2000 put something together sure we can pull something off I got some ideas up my sleeve my gold is to make it so we can get into a trading room that's a decent fair price most of the ones out there for penny stocks of through the roof price-wise anywhere between 4300 to $200  and then the ones we find that $50 per room all they talk about us not picking it up $15 and up but she's crazy I like to buy my penny stocks between one penny to $5 then I can I just have some fun and I. We can find a trade in room $50.00 bucks a month that just specialize is a penny stock  I haven't even found a penny stock room chat room for nevermind 50 bucks I'm trying to put something together but now 35 bucks would be pretty cool anybody would like to come up with some creative ideas let's put something together I'm ready to rock and roll and do it when I get the website can work on let's put something together rock and roll with tc2000 make that money me up with a message or request a welcome thank you God bless see you soon I'm working on my website to for more information thank you God bless we should have a training room for tc2000 people that have it we can pass information alright peace out / Dock is been on my watch list for about 5 months now going back five months from today when I posted which is February 27th 2017 and the time is 5:27 p.m. So yeah, watch list five months back is that crazy and the time I bought it and sold it I made a dollar $1.34 profit I think   $THLD$0.62 
Topic: Low priced, flat bottom, with recent up trend
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 4:25:03 PM

Brutal I wanted to use this time nine months this is how I would do it    is this how I went set it up to do the easy scan for me let me know

1 <= C AND C <= 10 AND L5 = MINL9 AND MAXH9 = H AND C5 * (1.05 + .05 * (10 - C) / 9) <= C AND

AVGC6 < FAVGC6

Topic: Always looking for a good. Penny stock easy scans thank you and God bless.
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:46:51 PM

Good evening.

Is anyone have some good easy scans. Penny stocks? I am always looking for some good. Easy Scans for penny stock. So if anybody has any I would appreciate if they could post them on the. Order same email on TC 2000. Thank you, I am working on 2 or 3 right now, tho im gonna post im just trying to get the right price to get out. Anybody has any good information. It would be greatly appreciated if they could pass it along, thank you. God bless.

Topic: Always looking for a good. Penny stock easy scans thank you and God bless.
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:46:20 PM

Good evening.

Is anyone have some good easy scans. Penny stocks? I am always looking for some good. Easy Scans for penny stock. So if anybody has any I would appreciate if they could post them on the. Order same email on TC 2000. Thank you, I am working on 2 or 3 right now, tho im gonna post im just trying to get the right price to get out. Anybody has any good information. It would be greatly appreciated if they could pass it along, thank you. God bless.

Topic: TechniTrader trading course
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:10:33 PM
I would just like to know. Has anyone tried the second version? 17 yet.
Just wanted to know. If you guys like the first version of the second version. I think the second version is a lot more smoother. But then again, that&#39;s my own opinion. I definitely am working on a color grid shot. We can pass on our favorite color layouts. Thank you and God bless.
Topic: Would like to know if anyone on the second version of 17.
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:56:04 PM
I would just like to know. Has anyone tried the second version? 17 yet.
Just wanted to know. If you guys like the first version of the second version. I think the second version is a lot more smoother. But then again, that&#39;s my own opinion. I definitely am working on a color grid shot. We can pass on our favorite color layouts. Thank you and God bless.
Topic: Penny Stock Scans
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:39:13 PM
Thank you, Bruce.
Good work on the penny stock scan. 
Thank .You for everything you do on here. God bless.

Topic: Percentage from
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:09:21 PM

Gone with 60 days. It&#39;s always good to see more days. And it soon because a 20 day depends on what you are going for might not give you the results you want. I have tried a couple of. I think it works out the best to be honest with you. 60 days. Works out the best, but gets my own opinion.

Topic: How do I setup an easy scan to search in NASDAQ, AMEX, and Russell 2k in one scan?
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 2:52:37 PM

You talking about version 17 cuz you&#39;re not watch that video it doesn&#39;t make sense to me cuz it&#39;s not working on my flag list I&#39;m going to try and fix it on my own but I&#39;m not been the same issue it wants to put my flag list up

Topic: TechniTrader trading course
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 2:23:17 PM

Looking for some people that would like to  interested in ideas back and forth penny stocks under $5 so if you want to hit me up so we can go over some awesome penny stocks okay thank you easy scans for penny stocks  so hit me up if anybody&#39;s interested in that alright see everybody later