Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: TalhaYeasin
About
User Name: TalhaYeasin
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Forex Brokers.....?
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:48:50 AM

If the broker can’t match up a trade with the prices you specified, then you will receive a price re-quote on your trading screen – depending on their policy. Some brokers will absorb price re-quotes and still honor the original requested prices. 

When a re-quote is passed on to you – your trading platform will give you the option to accept or decline. 

It’s not uncommon to continuously receive price re-quotes during volatile trading times, as price is moving faster than the dealing desk can keep up. Eventually the re-quote frenzy will end, and your trade will most likely be filled at a worse price than you intended. If you want to know more then click : http://alpari.com

Topic: What is foreign exchange?
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:46:40 AM

FOREX — the foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world.

Some of the participants in this market are simply seeking to exchange a foreign currency for their own, like multinational corporations which must pay wages and other expenses in different nations than they sell products in. However, a large part of the market is made up of currency traders, who speculate on movements in exchange rates, much like others would speculate on movements of stock prices. Currency traders try to take advantage of even small fluctuations in exchange rates. 

Topic: About trading easy-forex?
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:45:51 AM

Playing Forex can appear alluring, but the majority of people who try it lose money. All you have to do is do a web search on the words "Forex Broker" and "lose" to see this is the consensus. 

Forex is similar to what we call a "zero sum" game. You are making a bet with someone else about whether a currency will rise or fall. For every winner there has to be a loser. The net winnings of everyone combined equals zero. If you are smarter than the average player, you may make money. If you are dumber than the average player, you are likely to lose money. Most of the people making the "bets" in Forex are highly trained professionals at banks and other institutions. You are unlikely to beat them at this game. 

Actually Forex is not quite a zero sum game. It's a slightly negative sum game as the Forex broker takes a small percentage each time in the spread. It's a small amount but over a hundred trades, it ends up being a considerable amount of money. So the average player is likely to lose money, and remember the average player is a highly trained professional and probably smarter than you. 

There is a lot of luck in Forex, and if you play it, you will have some periods of time where you make money. This is usually because you are having a lucky streak, not because you have suddenly become an expert Forex player. However, most people are unwilling to admit their success is due to luck. They become convinced they have a system that works, and lose a lot of money trying to refine it. 

Further complicating the problem is the large number of Forex scams on the internet. Most Forex websites are of questionable honesty. You will find many people on the Internet that claim they made a lot of money using Forex. They are usually liars trying to make money. They will say: "Go to Forexcrap,com/q2347." The "q2347" is a signal to the Forexcrap site that you are being referred to them by "q2347." If they sell something to you, "q2347" gets a kickback. These coded signals can be hidden by different methods in the link. Other people will refer you to their own private website or blog for the purpose of trying to get money off you. Also there are a good number of trolls out there that like to pretend they are successful forex traders just for the fun of it. 

Topic: Forex Trading Strategy .
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:42:59 AM

Here is a great Forex trading strategy that works very well for me. No it's not the regular advice that you get everyday from other traders that are probably losing their money in the market too. Most people will advice you to read all the books about Forex, take all the courses out there, practice for 5 years then see where will that take you. We know that this is non-sense. 

When we decided to invest in the Forex market it was because we want to invest money and see some returns quickly without having to go through a learning curve that takes forever, then if you got really lucky it might work for you. 
I decided to take a different approach and think a little bit out of the box. I figured, I don't have to be an expert in Forex to make money in that market. Let me give you an example. If someone filed a lawsuit against you, You don't have to study law for 10 years so you can win in court! You simply hire a lawyer that knows what he's doing to take care of that for you. 

It's the same thing here, I am an investor I need to make money investing in Forex. There is no point in studying it for years and try to come up with strategies that only god knows if it will ever work or not. I even end up spending money on training courses and I find my self in the end losing money without even getting started in trading. 

I took a different path, some might call it laziness but I frankly don't care. All I care about is to see returns on my investment without learning how to trade from scratch for years. I invest my time looking for qualified traders that have a track record and the skills to increase my portfolio safely every day. There are traders all over the world with outstanding trading skills there is nothing wrong with hiring or following some of them and in return they take a small cut, at the end of the day everybody is happy. 

Topic: What is a forex card?
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:42:02 AM

A FOREX card is a type of prepaid debit card issued by a bank. A forex card is a convenient and cost effective method for obtaining local currency when traveling abroad. Cards are accepted by a global network of merchant outlets that will issue prepaid funds from the forex card in local currency.

Topic: What are the good qualities of forex broker?
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:32:18 AM

A good Forex broker is one that has great communication skills. When they can bridge the void between the retail investor and the broker well, then they have won half the battle to making both these parties money. When you do choose a Forex broker, you need to be able to talk to him or her and you need to be able to trust that person. This is being transparent. One of the great things about a broker that can connect with the investor is the fire they can stoke to making money. If you do not trust your broker, then there is a problem because you cannot communicate what you need and they cannot communicate what you need to do. So it is like Mac talking to a PC. There will definitely be problems there so talk to your broker and make sure that they can talk back to you. 

One other thing about a good Forex broker is that they have the right credentials to make your time in the market a profitable one. What this is, the expertise and the experience necessary to make you a good investor is something that you can measure. If you can, do not get a broker that is too new, and always ask how long they have been in the market. This is not being prejudice, but ensuring that you have the experience necessary. Also, many investors who come into the market always check the credentials of the broker that they are working with. You can check easily with many of the local or international governing and auditing bodies. This is not only the characteristic of a good Forex broker, but the characteristic of brokers and investment professionals all across the board. 

Last but not least, the good investor is one who is making you money. Essentially, this is why you are in the game in the first place and as you get along in the weeks and see that the profits are not coming in, then you know that something is wrong. When you are a new investor, you need as much as you can in the line of guidance and advice necessary to succeed in the market. This is basic. Forex brokers need to give you the advice to nudge you in the right direction and part of their job in fact is to keep you in the market and keep you making money. Being afloat is one thing, but seeing red all the time means that your broker is not doing his or her job well. So, if this is the case, you might want to review your relationship with your broker...