Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: América
About
User Name: América
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Drawing
Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:19:22 PM

Why if I draw something on a cart template it copy by Itself to he other Templates. For example I have a Tab colled 200Days. And anothe TrenLines, I wan to do only drawings on the TrendLines but it copy automatic to all of my cartas, this is really frustrating I can not draw, because it makes all my other chart templates useles, what can i do to unlick the chart that I Dorwing. THANKS

Topic: Run Telechart In Brouser in Windows 10
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2015 5:48:34 PM

Can I run Telehcart in a Browser using Windows 10?  I know theres is an isue, agong windows 10 and Silverlight

Topic: Import Settings
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2015 5:39:18 PM

Bruce, thank you very much, the problem is that I am using windows 10, and something is hapen wit Silverlight, is there another way to download the 12.5 version?

Topic: Import Settings
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:25:15 PM

Hi, how can I get the version 12.4 or 12.5, so can I import my files form telchart 7 to 12.4 or 12.5. The new version, 12.6 does not have that option. THANKS

Topic: Windows 10
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:21:39 PM

I used Telechart 7.0 and teh new version 12.6 does not let me import from Telchart version 7 ANY SUGESTION, please help

Topic: EasyScan
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 8:48:08 PM

If I make a EasyScan on telechart named “BASE UNIVERSE”. How can I use it in order to do another Easy Scan but starting at my “BASE UNIVERSE” In Telechart 7 I am able of doing EasyScans of personal EasyScans, but in the new version in can not do it. And another thing I am trying to import my settings of Telechart 7 to the new version but every time I have a error.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Topic: Moving Average 500 days
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 5:26:40 PM

I am using Telechart 7 and the newest version, but in the newest version the simple moving average of 500 day is not dysplayed as in the Telechart 7. And which be the PCF, of a Scan that shows all stocks above the simple moving average of 200 days, also below it. THANKS