New version 18 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Corto
About
User Name: Corto
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 83
[0.03% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Where are the candlestick patterns?
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:15:26 AM

Well, that's creating them from scratch, but I remember I was able to simply type "engulfing" for example and I could add it as a condition or a marked up column. 

Topic: Where are the candlestick patterns?
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:09:52 AM

I remember I was able to scan for engulfing, doji, etc. Not anymore. Are these features gone or hidden?

Thank you,

Corto

Topic: Version 18..Where is the List to Scan
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 11:21:10 PM

Today my computer just stopped offering the option to open version 17 and opened 18 and I discovered the same scan issue rcbenjamin1220 was talking about. That is an unfortunate change in my opinion. More steps to go through. Every evening I ran 4 scans and now it takes longer to do it. Frustrating to see things get more tedious.

Corto

Topic: 3x leveraged ETF list is too short
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:41:07 AM

Bruce, this is great, thanks a lot! Understood about potential inaccuracies, but that's plenty to swim through. Thank you!

Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:30:30 AM

Bruce, that works, but what I am after is to get all the 3X ETFs in a watchlist so I can then browse through. 

Is that possible?

Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:49:50 PM

QUOTE (0002ct)

No. Please carefully read what I trying to explain.

1. Click the "watchlists" button in main toolbar.
  2. In the dialog/search window that opens, type "3x" in the search field.
  3. [you will now see EIGHT 3x efts load in the window. This is the same number Corto is seeing/reporting.
  4. Now hit ENTER.
  5. You will see the complete list of matchign ETFs returned in the search results.

Again, it's the difference between the results that appear when intially providing a search term and then clicking enter that is creating the confusing.

Well, I'm following the steps and everything matches the description, but at step 4, after I hit ENTER, the watchlist with those 8 ETFs closes and a new Window opens with one ETF only which happens to be a 3x one.

Posted: Monday, March 19, 2018 11:08:14 PM

I wanted to find a list of 3x leveraged ETFs and checked the Watchlists by typing 3x in the search box. Then 8 results came out. Are these all? There should be tens of them I would think.

Thank you,

Cporto

Topic: Scan for all conditions met several days ago
Posted: Monday, March 05, 2018 11:40:49 PM

Thank you!

Topic: Scan for all conditions met several days ago
Posted: Saturday, March 03, 2018 1:09:27 PM

I assume it can't be done, but will ask anyway.

I have a scan with several conditions for today. Can I ran that scan and find securities that met all criteria a set number of days ago without having to modify each condition? Something like simply run the scan 3 days ago for example.

Thank you,

Corto

Topic: TC2000 on tablet
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:03:48 PM

It's Android and I succeeded to load the app soon after posting my question. Thank you.