Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: icookwithwine
About
User Name: icookwithwine
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Adaptive Moving Average
Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2017 3:56:59 PM

Please consider adding the Adatptive Moving Average indicator (a.k.a KAMA) in a future relase of TC2000.

Thank you

Topic: Binary code in TC2000
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 1:14:31 PM

WOW!!! I couldn't believe it was possible!!! I tried so much! I am glad I asked you

Thank you so much Bruce. You are providing an unbeliavable support for the Worden products. 

Topic: Binary code in TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 8:50:36 PM

Hello, 

is it possible to write a custom indicator in TC2000 that does this?

======================

If the low is higher then the 21 bars xaverage offsetted by 1 then the trend =1

if the high is lower then the  21 bars xaverage offsetted by 1 then the trend = -1 

otherswise the trend is equal to the trend of the previous bar.

============================

I could make it work in stockfinder 5 thanks to the help of a kind stockfinder user.  It would be terriffic if I could have it working also in TC2000, but wothout an pcf "if" funcion I feel a bit lost. 

Thank you

Topic: Help - refer past bars in an indicator - realCode
Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2015 12:41:50 PM

thank you so much Gr8Trades!

It works perfectly - 

I could have never figure that out by myself -

thank you again

Topic: Help - refer past bars in an indicator - realCode
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2015 5:56:43 PM

Hello,

I am very new to realCode - I am tring to write a binary indicator I usually use to define the trend.

The indicators should works like this:

If the low is higher then the 21 bars xaverage offsetted by 1 then the trend =1

if the high is lower then the  21 bars xaverage offsetted by 1 then the trend = -1 

otherswise the trend is equal to the trend of the previous bar.

This is my attempt:

=========================================
Dim trend As Integer

If price.Low > price.XAVG(21, 1) Then
trend = 1 
ElseIf price.high < price.XAVG(21, 1) Then
trend = -1 
Else
trend = trend(1) &#39;|*** <- Error here - I AM TRING To REFER THE VARIABLE VALUE ONE BAR AGO
End If

plot = trend
========================================

I looked and looked but I couldn&#39;t find a solution - any help appreciated
Thank you

Topic: TC2000.x - a wish list
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:46:43 PM

I think TC2000 is one of the best, if not the best charting software out there, and I worked with quiet a few.

Nevertheless there are few important features I would love to see implemented in the next versions. 

This is my wishlist:

- A way to see the next earnigs release date and next dividend date.

- Alerts in the watchlist - so if I have a series of symbols I am tracking in a watchlist and I am looking for a condition to be triggered I can just put the alert on the column and not having to do it manually for each symbol. 

- a more modern scripting language (Realcode would be good).  Yes, I am amazed how much you can get out of PCFs formulas but, come on... we aren&#39;t in the &#39;80s anymore.

Thank you

Mauro

Topic: Annoying click
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 4:54:26 PM

The sound is the "Tink" sound - It is a system sound - so I agree with you. I will investigate in the system settings if there is a way to turn it off.  

Thank you Bruce

Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 4:39:13 PM

The click comes from the speakers when I go through the symbols. If I push the space bar it goes down a symbol with a "click" - This doesn&#39;t happen in the main layout. Only in the layout I detach. I just tested it on the PC version - under Parallells - and it doesn&#39;t do it. I guess it is a Mac thing. 

Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 3:45:01 PM

I am using TC2000 on a MAC. I use the floating layouts feature so I can use multiple monitors. Unfortunatelly every time I scroll through a watchlist in the floating layout I hear an annoying "click, click, click". Is there a way to turn it off?

Thank you

Topic: 12.6 Beta
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2015 6:09:15 PM

Does this mean that TC2000 is going to be discontinued on OSX? I really hope this is not the case.