Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tdj
About
User Name: tdj
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: zoom in
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:02:55 PM

I want to zoom in on particular one month period say 1 year ago and be able really analyze the candlesticks and price action. It seems if I scroll back with my mouse, it does not zoom in enough to really focus on that time period. I want lets say "blow this time period up" and magnify it. Is that possible?

Topic: trend
Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:38:15 PM

thank you Bruce

Topic: trend
Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:06:19 PM

How would i create a scan for this:

1. Stock has to be in an uptrend for mimimum of 2 years. (on a MONTHLY chart you could draw a trend line that touches 3 points)

2.From the highest candle in the trend, (MONTHLY chart), I am now looking for 3 consecutive months where closing price is below opening price starting from thie highest candle in the trend. MINIMUM 2 year trend.

-want to scan on monthly timeframe

Thank you

Topic: VWMA
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:43:16 PM

How would I plot the volume weighted moving average(VWMA) on a chart? Did not see it in pre-built.

Topic: percent gain
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:19:10 PM

What would be the formula for  stocks up at least 100% in past 52 weeks

Topic: column condition
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 2:27:02 PM

Ok thank you. That worked!  Now I want to show beneath a price chart, when the value does indeed reach 1.2 and higher.  How can I show this graphically below my price chart?  Thank you,

Topic: column condition
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 12:49:25 PM

I have written and saved the following formula. c/avgc126>=1.2

I wish to sort all ETF's by this formula. When i do this, the column only shows a green checkmark showing this condition to be true. I want the column to show a numerical value. (ex. 1.29) How can I do this?