Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ohjeez
About
User Name: ohjeez
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: If I get SF do I need TC2000?
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2014 6:37:03 PM

That's the dealbreaker.

I thought of getting TC2000 because the UI is really good. This review claimed the StockFinder is included: http://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/top-10-best-stock-market-analysis-software-review/ 

I really don't want to be a cash cow, paying similar tools from the same company, and then naturally paying for data source which I already have from broker.

No integration with brokers is possible (except 1), and the mobile application is too simple.

The website is horrible, with lot of broken links, and it's not actually clear what edition has what features. StockFinder web is hidden completely, like it was being decomissioned (I 've heard so).

So in this era of new hot tools like tradingview and finviz, or even free backtesting prorealtime it's very difficult to pay massive amounts for Worden tools. Thanks for understanding.

John