Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Gimani
About
User Name: Gimani
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 14
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Pre and post market data
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015 8:41:43 PM

Thank you Bruce.

Topic: Pre and post market data
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2015 4:33:36 PM

Hi Bruce or anyone with an answer,

I noticed the new feature on charts for pre and post market data. However this does not seem to work on the Gold version. I know it works on tradefire platform. Does it work on the platinum version?

Thanks

Topic: Pre market data
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 5:36:16 PM

This is in response to my original post. Unfortunately I have not see any updates on the pre-market data on Gold or Silver platform. However there a small solution to this (A temporary one - two months to be exact)

Worden Brothers has launched a brokerage called Tradefire. This comes with a TC2000 platform. If you open an account (min $2500) you will get a live, realtime platform and this comes with pre-market data on the charts (You have to select this option on the chart settings) They also offer a papertrade account with realtime data for 60 days, after which you have to open a live account.

Here is the link

http://www.tradefire.com/

I hope this info will be useful somehow.

Topic: New Low and New High ticker list
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 2:13:56 PM

Thank you Bruce - I am triying to come up with a bottom reversal  scanner and so I am looking for stocks that have had three or more 5 min down bars. I thought using low of day scanning would give me tickers to scan through. This is true for Top Reversal scanner as well.

Thanks.

Topic: New Low and New High ticker list
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:54:44 PM

Is there a way to scan for stock hitting new low and new high on the daily. This is for intra-day scanning ofcourse.

Thanks,

Gimani

Topic: High Relative volume
Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2015 11:13:30 PM

Any idea how I can access the vol Buzz feature?

Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:48:33 PM

I agree Dario. I use Think or Swim because of premarket data, Otherwise I would be a platinum client.

Bruce, is this a feature we can expaect soon?

Posted: Saturday, March 28, 2015 2:07:39 PM

TC2000 do not have the premarket data in terms of charts. This is very important as many trades at the open depend alot on the premarket. Is this feature going to be available soon?

Topic: High Relative volume
Posted: Saturday, March 28, 2015 2:05:33 PM

Is there a way to scan for stock that have a high relative volume as compared to prior days in the first 30 min of the day or during the day. I know intraday scans are for platinum subscriptions.

Thanks,

Gimani

Topic: Making higher lows intraday
Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2015 4:34:53 PM

Thanks Bruce,

Yes ,I think this is as close as it can get. 

Thanks again,

Gimani